• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I understand what you say but for me its just for handheld use - I'm happy with my X-Box and PS4 to use with the TV.
This would be for holidays and travel.

Diablo 3, Divine Divinity 2 and Skyrim have all tempted me. I've not got time to play all my backlog in the house!

Honestly I’d do more homework on them both as theyre both portable.

Also Fifa 20’s career mode is terrible.

I’ve had zero problems with my switch if that helps at all.

And yeah I’ve heard the career mode in Fifa is completely fucked this year. I imagine it’ll get patched though.

What’s wrong with career mode? I know they never improve it but how has it actually become worse?

What’s wrong with career mode? I know they never improve it but how has it actually become worse?

In mine, Arsenal have been relegated, Lonergan and other 4th string squad have played home and away against me and Villa and Norwich have occupied the top 6 with my wolves team

So to summarise, they’ve fucked it so badly Andy Lonergan is actually...good?

By the way, Zelda is now finished so if anyone fancies Link's Awakening on Switch I have it up for sale at £37 delivered.

all the games I want to play end up being ps4 exclusives debating getting rid of the xb1 for it

I have the following extra Steam keys. Anyone is welcome to whichever and howevermanyever they want. Don't want to post all the keys out in the open, so just shoot me a PM with what you want.

Broken Age
Forts
destiny 2
7 days to die
dead island definitive edition
the dwarves
hard reset redux
hitman first season
hollow knight
resident evil revelations
sniper elite
sniper elite v2
american truck simulator
dungeons 3
gremlins inc
hidden folks
old mans journey
we were here too
figment
still life 2
Tower Unite
Sniper Elite 3
the division
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
Purrfect Date - Visual Novel/Dating Simulator
Grim Fandango Remastered

gone:
vermantide 2 collectors
battle chef brigade
Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut
darksiders II: deathinitive edition

Last edited:
that was the expected release date anyway, I'd been debating waiting on the ps5. Seems like a waste to buy a ps4 at this point, but I guess I'll see if any good deals pop up over the holidays.

I’d probably wait for information on the ps5 because of the backwards compatability rumours with the ps4 could make investing in a cheap ps4 worthwhile for you

I appreciate the feature but am not really a big replayer of games, if I have stuff on the ps4 I likely won't ever need to play it again on ps5

there are like 5 games I want to play right now on ps4 but keep telling myself I need to be without distraction until summer... we'll see if a drunken yolo purchase takes over at some point. :icon_lol:

I have the following extra Steam keys. Anyone is welcome to whichever and howevermanyever they want. Don't want to post all the keys out in the open, so just shoot me a PM with what you want.

Forts
destiny 2
7 days to die
dead island definitive edition
the dwarves
hard reset redux
hitman first season
resident evil revelations
sniper elite
sniper elite v2
dungeons 3
still life 2
Sniper Elite 3
the division
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN

gone:
vermantide 2 collectors
battle chef brigade
Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut
darksiders II: deathinitive edition
Purrfect Date - Visual Novel/Dating Simulator
Grim Fandango Remastered
Tower Unite
Broken Age
hollow knight
american truck simulator
gremlins inc
hidden folks
old mans journey
we were here too
figment

wanted to reply for new page. only had 1 person take me up on anything, jump in people.

Last edited:
yeah I'm ignoring it

any non-quirks who want games can PM me though

I saw it earlier, will shoot you a response when I'm actually home with the keys in front of me. : )

Just beating both of my twins in a row at Fifa 20. Get in. Never playing it a again now :)

Tbf it’s a lot better than 19.

My old man was great at some games, awful at others. He'd claim the rubbish ones "hurt his eyes" so he couldn't play :icon_lol:

Back