• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Just beating both of my twins in a row at Fifa 20. Get in. Never playing it a again now :)

Tbf it’s a lot better than 19.

I poked at the fifa subreddit the other day and really like a lot of the new FUT features/unlocks, but not enough to tempt me back in. seen a lot of posts about people complaining it's just fifa 18.5, it felt a lot different to you?

I poked at the fifa subreddit the other day and really like a lot of the new FUT features/unlocks, but not enough to tempt me back in. seen a lot of posts about people complaining it's just fifa 18.5, it felt a lot different to you?

Tbf I didn’t like 19 at all and much preferred 18, so there is possibly an element of truth there. Penalties are weird though.

As for the other stuff, kids seem to think something called king of the hill is good - I’m old and kinda just like playing football on fifa so no idea about any of it.

I kicked the habit after 18 and my life is much better for it.

PES is so much better from a gameplay perspective it's incredible.

I kicked the habit after 18 and my life is much better for it.

right there with you.

I've played maybe a dozen games of fifa over the last few months, enjoying my mega team. but it's nice to be released from the weekly/daily homework assignments it felt like I had in active FUT, plus all the emotional turmoil playing online. :icon_lol:

I get easily sucked into this stuff.

looks like I now have an extra sniper elite 4 key. anyone want it?

I also have keys for 1,2, and 3 leftover from the last batch if anyone wants the set... :icon_lol:

The next gen Xbox has been announced how the hell did any of us miss that news :coffee1:

looks like I now have an extra sniper elite 4 key. anyone want it?

I also have keys for 1,2, and 3 leftover from the last batch if anyone wants the set... :icon_lol:

Pretty good games, especially enjoyed 4.

Switch Lite has been a fantastic buy for me.
Witcher 3, Skyrim and Divinity Original Sin 2 are all top class ports.
I’ve also got Breath of the Wild.

That’s me sorted for the next 12 months at least!

Switch Lite has been a fantastic buy for me.
Witcher 3, Skyrim and Divinity Original Sin 2 are all top class ports.
I’ve also got Breath of the Wild.

That’s me sorted for the next 12 months at least!
Don't play Breath of the Wild before Skyrim.

Hereford has played Skyrim a bit before...

Trust me on this. When the game first came out, he and I were both putting in THOUSANDS OF HOURS.

Skyrim is one of the best games ever made. It'll take over your life and you'll think about it every moment you're not playing it.

Breath of the Wild is even better.

Don't play Breath of the Wild before Skyrim.

100% agree.

I'm currently playing Jedi: Fallen Order which I probably wouldn't recommend if I wasn't a Star Wars uber geek. The platforming sections can be really frustrating! It improves as it goes on, the story is really good and the combat is AWESOME once you unlock some decent moves but it's no more than a 7 out of 10 at the moment. It's not a patch on Assassins Creed Odyssey.

It is true....I have played Skyrim to death but never get tired of it. It’s great to have it portable.
It’s amazing to be playing massive games like this on a handheld system.

Because of health issues it’s the easiest way for me to play nowadays. Also great for holidays.

Also replaying Fallout 4 on PS4 with a few mods. What a great game.
Why don’t I like AC Odyssey that much.....it should be right up my street??

Can’t work that one out.

Also, still to get into Red Dead 2. I need to sort myself out. Reading too many books!!

I know its only a 'kids' style game, but Super Mario Odyssey on the switch is superb too.

Skyrim is one of the best games ever made. It'll take over your life and you'll think about it every moment you're not playing it.

Breath of the Wild is even better.

I was doing a big completion effort on Skyrim, but then the game glitched, and now my save is worthless. So I may need to start all over again....

Having been watching The Witcher on Netflix, thought I'd give The Witcher 3 another go through. It's on Xbox store reduced by 70% so you can get the game plus DLC for under £11. Great deal for a truly superb game.

Back