• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can pick up free signings I think, but can only have a 23 man squad

Diego Costa to athletico Madrid in the January window.

Have they got any forwards we can nab?

Diego Costa to athletico Madrid in the January window.

Have they got any forwards we can nab?

Is Correa still there? Or perhaps an emotional return to England for Fernando Torres.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

If Fernando Torres left his home club for Wolves I would be beyond tumescent! The chances are, shall we say, beyond slim!

Torres is pap these days.

The Torres bit was entirely tongue-in-cheek.

Karl Henry joins Noblot until the end of the season.

Aw Karl! Nooooo! Surely unemployment is preferable?

Never disliked KH - surely he's better than that shower?

Hasn't got the legs for the Championship any more.

He'll be a good signing for them in League 1 next year though.

I had nothing against him when he played for us, it's his political views/twitter cuntery that have made me dislike him since he left. Plus, he now plays for Bolton.

Harry Wilson has rejected a contract extension from Liverpool after failing to be given chances by Jurgen Klopp. A player linked to Wolves last summer.

Bayern have signed Sandro Wagner, wtf :icon_lol:

He's awful.

Press going with van Dijk to Liverpool. £75m for a bloke who's barely had a good game in the entire calendar year...

Change of scenery might be what he needs. Not sure that Liverpool is the place for that, though.

He was injured for months then he's been awful since coming back because his attitude is all wrong. Not really what you want from the most expensive defender of all time.

He's a good player and better than anything else they have by a long way but after the way he's behaved and performed I'd be looking elsewhere.

Goodness me. Very good defender at his best, but that's an absurd fee for someone who's only ever experienced a battle for 8th.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back