• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite sure when PSG have finished they may well be in trouble as everybody else complains about FFP.

Tom Lawrence will undergo a medical at Derby County today ahead of a £7m move from Leicester City. Good signing Derby wont be far away this season.

Joselu heads to Tyneside for a medical ahead of Newcastle move.

Bear will be distraught!! ;)

Paulinho.

€40m.

giphy.gif

Crazy stuff. What is going on with Barca these days! All common sense out the window

Stoke signing jese, have I read this right?

Crazy stuff. What is going on with Barca these days! All common sense out the window

Stoke signing jese, have I read this right?

Apparently so. The Stokies I know have no idea who he is.

The word's gone mad. Reject living in Florence to come and live in the clay capital of the UK.

Jese has had a couple of shocking years. Could go either way for him from here.

They're gambling a lot on having both him AND Berahino who has four league goals in two years.

Paulinho :icon_lol: So, so bad.

Aston Villa have reportedly entered negotiations to sign Robert Snodgrass on a season long loan.

When it shows signs of going tits up Steve Bruce panics and signs even more midfield players. Here's a tip Steve try coaching and organisation.

When you continually go away and get bullied the textbook response is to sign a left winger.

Ah reminds me of trying to flog him in PTG.

DelightfulScentedCapeghostfrog-size_restricted.gif

Bear will be distraught!! ;)
I already saw that Stoke turned down a "derisory" bid from Newcastle last week, so I knew he was off there.

Hopefully they'll sign another striker as well and we can have Gayle on loan.

Aston Villa have reportedly entered negotiations to sign Robert Snodgrass on a season long loan.

When it shows signs of going tits up Steve Bruce panics and signs even more midfield players. Here's a tip Steve try coaching and organisation.
Yet Hourihane who got the most assists in the league last season with 14 can't even get in the starting lineup.

He hasn't got a clue how to use any of the players he signed in January. It's as if he was on Football Manager and went "Championship -> Search by average rating". No thought into it whatsoever.

I'm not convinced villa will be top half this season. No idea why loads of peeps are tipping them for top 2. They're really really bad.

Bluenose at work ran away from me today, as he doesn't want to discuss football :)

They're so bloated. I dread to think what their wage bill is like. Classic Bruce.

Hull City have turned down an improved second offer of £10m for Sam Clucas from Burnley. The player could be in two minds this evening.

Villa in for Wilshere, just the type of player they need in the Championship.....

Villa in for Wilshere, just the type of player they need in the Championship.....

Bizarre for Wilshere to step down to the Championship, I'd have thought Bournemouth would want him back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back