• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabregas can't really play in this system which leaves them with Kante, Bakayoko (injured) and no-one else in CM at the moment with Matic gone. They have CL to contend with this year, they used a tiny number of players last season which can't happen again.

Not that Drinkwater is that kind of level, but it's the sort of blind signing they make quite a lot. Their transfer record really isn't very good overall.

There are other options, though. Like Jean-Michael Seri at Nice.

..or Prince Oniangué

Kante wants him apparently, but yes it will ultimately be filed under the same kind of deal as SWP, Parker and Sidwell

Davy Propper has signed for Brighton. That is a really good piece of business, I'd say.

Drinkwater going is a shame as I'd have liked to have seen if we could prise Matty James away from them.

Drinkwater going is a shame as I'd have liked to have seen if we could prise Matty James away from them.

Surely they'll just bring someone else in? James is decent but I didn't think they really rated him as a Prem player.

£37m, that cant be true

giphy.gif

Give me strength! Its all gone mad - two and a half Neves for 1 Drinkwater?

Seeing that the football world has gone to hell in a handcart, financially do you think Chelsea would let us take Diego Costa on loan for a season?

Liverpool reject £90m bid from Barca for Coutinho

You will have to offer a lot more than that Barca. Because the whole world knows you are minted with the Neymar money.

I think the Neymar money is paying off their legal fees from cheating to buy him in the first place...

BREAKING NEWS - Borussia Dortmund reject bid from Barcelona for Dembele.............................. - Ousame Dembele travelling to Barcelona

I'm having to stop myself dreaming of Barca missing Europe next season...

Mbappe looks like he'll be a PSG player before too long. The €180 million they're going to fork out for him is even more ridiculous than the fee they paid for Neymar.

Harsh on Neymar, he'll now be the 2nd best player at PSG too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back