• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham have a £31m bid rejected for Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette

Wonder if that's the club rejecting the money or the player rejecting the club.

Also had a £25m bid rejected for Wilson & Ritchie from Bournemouth.

Firing the big bids all over the shop early doors are the Hammers

And welcome to the new TV deal. Can't wait for Bournemouth to start firing £50m bids off.

Welcome to the new TV Deal. It is going to go $#@!ing bonkers this summer.

Not here it wont remember! We will spend 3 fifths of fuck all in all probability or sell Iorfa Hause and Doherty for about 6 mill the lot and blow it on Lescott , Agbonlahor and or Cameron Jerome.

However, teams like Bournemouth are so can resist the silly bids from other Premier League clubs. So expect the top flight to try and spend their money elsewhere, either abroad or on Championship players. Like I say, Iorfa won't be sold for bloody six million. Just won't happen.

Does hinder us that we aren't part of the new TV deal though

agreed. But thats why we wanted to go up this year and called for the investment to back it. The fact the likes of Bournemouth are up there and can buy our best player without a flinch show the financial gulf that exists between the premiership and the football league. Its not as though we didnt know it was coming. That is the frustration.

agreed. But thats why we wanted to go up this year and called for the investment to back it. The fact the likes of Bournemouth are up there and can buy our best player without a flinch show the financial gulf that exists between the premiership and the football league. Its not as though we didnt know it was coming. That is the frustration.

for me, i have less issue with the lack of a one year gamble and more with the accumulation of decisions made since we got to the Prem that has left us where we are. opportunity knocked and we were busy relaxing in the sun at the top of the garden.

Looks like Dean Hammond isn't a man who values first team football highly when sorting his career out:

Dean Hammond has decided to activate his option of a permanent Blades contract and George Long has been offered new terms.

Alex Baptiste, David Edgar and Conor Sammon have left the club following their loan deals.

These players have been released:

Mark Howard, Bob Harris, Callum McFadzean, Terry Kennedy, Harrison McGahey, Jay McEveley, Florent Cuvelier, Ryan Flynn, Jose Baxter and Jamal Campbell-Ryce.

Additionally, the following players have been notified that they have been transfer listed:

Kieron Freeman, Kieran Wallace, James Wallace, Dean Hammond, Paul Coutts, Martyn Woolford and Diego De Girolamo.

Sensible move though - Doesn't activate the option he could struggle to find a club and earn £0 - At least now he has a wage to fall back on whilst searching for a club

And it pisses the owner of Blades off, which is no bad thing as he seems to be a bit of a git.

Is it still McCabe or those mental Saudi's now?

From what I can tell from their forum McCabe is still involved. Not sure as to the extent.

Looks like Arsenal are signing Granit Xhaka for £30m. Awesome player.

What sort of player is he? The next Arteta?

A very un-Arsenal like signing. He's looked superb whenever I've seem him in the past couple of seasons. Just what they need.

What sort of player is he? The next Arteta?

Like Nando says he isn't a normal type of Wenger midfielder, at least not the type he's signed over the last decade. He's closer to Vieira than say, Cazorla.

He's a proper sitting midfielder but he's very classy on the ball.

I wouldn't be surprised if Santi moves back to Spain this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back