• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ. SSN now reduced to show pictures of pets watching deadline day coverage. Anyone would think it was completely dead.

SSN are really struggling with this today as so little is happening anywhere.

Brian Swanson "there is a zero possibility of Manchester United going for Varane"

Presenter "So panel - would Varane improve Manchester United?"

They have spent several hours going on about Januzaj, despite the fact it has been made abundantly clear he is staying at Old Trafford as well.

Interview with Brendan Rodgers "We will be quiet - nothing in, nothing out"

Ten minutes spent by SSN to try and imply that business will be done by Liverpool.

It is cringeworthy.

Cuadrado and Schurrle done. Hardly a surprise. That is probably going to be about it for the big boys.

The rest of the evening will be the likes of Bruce, Pulis and inevitably 'Arry scrabbling around for a couple of hours.

Leeds trying to do a deal for Wilson Palacios and Lambert trying to sign Lambert.

I find Jose's preference for the average Willian over Schürrle very odd.

SSN are really struggling with this today as so little is happening anywhere.

Brian Swanson "there is a zero possibility of Manchester United going for Varane"

Presenter "So panel - would Varane improve Manchester United?"

They have spent several hours going on about Januzaj, despite the fact it has been made abundantly clear he is staying at Old Trafford as well.

Interview with Brendan Rodgers "We will be quiet - nothing in, nothing out"

Ten minutes spent by SSN to try and imply that business will be done by Liverpool.

It is cringeworthy.

What you watching it for then!!??

Just having it on in the background like I do every year. Normally it is strangely compelling but this year there is nothing. Oh well - only two hours until I can get angry at the plot holes in Broadchurch.

Tim Cahill has left New York Red Bulls (presumably disgusted by the presence of Zubar). Short term move back to the Prem?

Not a chance. He was awful last season.

He's a Redknapp signing all over.

- Old
- Free but on massive wages
- Bought off the back of a goal in the World Cup
- Triffic lad

It was discussed by SSN for some time earlier. Just the sort of thing I can see 'Arry being very interested in.

Rangers to sign four unnamed Newcastle players on loan.

There is nothing vaguely suspicious about this at all.

Darren Fletcher to West Brom? He offers less these days than the midfielders they already have.

Sadly I think his illness has put paid to his dynamic, and that was what made him a cracking player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back