• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh alaaaaaaaaan how can you not know that arrrgghhhh

:icon_lol:

You Brits are a hard lot to please!

Not as good as Stephen Ward but Brighton have completed the signing of Aston Villa left back Joe Bennett on a season loan.
Bristol City have agreed a deal with Rotherham United for Kieran Agard.

Transfer news: Norwich tie up moves for Cameron Jerome and Carlos Cuellar

Georgios Samaras is holding talks with West Brom over a potential free transfer from Celtic.

Mario Balotelli in talks with Liverpool.

I'd like to see him back in the Premier League - he may be a nutcase but he's certainly entertaining. And I suppose the countless disciplinary issues he's bound to face will give the Bindippers the opportunity to continue with their 'victim' stance.

abey-beer-285x300.jpg

Mario Balotelli in talks with Liverpool.

I'd like to see him back in the Premier League - he may be a nutcase but he's certainly entertaining. And I suppose the countless disciplinary issues he's bound to face will give the Bindippers the opportunity to continue with their 'victim' stance.

Personally I don't think his one good game in six ratio is enough to compensate for all the nonsense he brings with him.

Khedira and Di Maria have asked to leave Real.

Looks like Hull are in for Jordan Rhodes.

He'll be pricey.

Hopefully they get him before our game on the 30th.

No doubt Blackburn will want plenty of profit from their £8m fee they paid for him if he's moving up a division and to a team that just got £12m for Long.

No doubt Blackburn will want plenty of profit from their £8m fee they paid for him if he's moving up a division and to a team that just got £12m for Long.

They haven't paid the full £8m for him yet. It was £4m with the other £4m made up from add ons such as getting promotion.

I actually think Rhodes would be a good signing for them especially as they try to play with two forwards a lot.

Blackburn making enquiries about Chris Wood according to Leicester fans.

He'll be popular with the birds in Sandwell

Why the fuck they've gone for him is totally beyond me. Don't rate him in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back