• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samaras has got ability though, he just doesn't show it very often.

Welbeck been told he can leave Utd according to the papers.

Tom Carroll's signed for Swansea from Spurs on a season long loan, on the face of it looks a good move for everyone involved. He could have a very good season.

No doubt Blackburn will want plenty of profit from their £8m fee they paid for him if he's moving up a division and to a team that just got £12m for Long.

Looks like Steve Bruce is making Blackburn take his son Alex as part of the deal. Its product placement at its best.

Being sold by your dad must be horrible. Gerry McCann and Steve Bruce, peas in a pod.

Steve has signed his son twice already though, so even if he ships him off to Blackburn he's still +1 on the buy/sell front, Gerry ain't ever gonna match that!

So, balotelli to Liverpool for £16m - I've been reading a lot about good behaviour clauses, that he's taking a 50% pay cut and that he had a good goal scoring record in Milan - I take it he was a massive pain for AC so they want shot of him?

Milan are skint.

His record is pish without penalties tbf. And one assist in his whole Man City career.

If they get £14m for Borini then it's not such a bad net trade.

I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole personally though.

If they sign him it is surely goodbye to 3-5-2. I'm guessing long term 4-3-3: De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Rojo, Shaw, Carrick, Herrera, Di Maria, Mata, Rooney, Van Persie.

There's such a crippling lack of pace in that front three though.

That's undervalueing him, IMHO. Very underrated player.

Brentford have accepted a bid from Wigan for Adam Forshaw and Bournemouth have had a bid accepted for Carlton Cole...

Samaras, bit of a joke signing.......Varela on the other hand, what a great bit if biz by them lot. Great player, could have done without that.

They are irrelevant to us this season. Only concerned about the shit when we are competing in the same division.

Samaras, bit of a joke signing.......Varela on the other hand, what a great bit if biz by them lot. Great player, could have done without that.

You seem very hung on who Albion sign. Does their success impact on your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back