• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol:

wtf?

Tried a frank-esque joke. :D

On to a different subject, do any of you think that Madrid's £80m capture of Ronaldo would be considered a bargain because of this seasons transfer dealings?

On to a different subject, do any of you think that Madrid's £80m capture of Ronaldo would be considered a bargain because of this seasons transfer dealings?

They've probably recouped that selling shirts and whatnot,and he hasn't been half bad for them.Not sure bargain is the word they'd use but a good investment definitely.

I think it's considered good value purely down to his output, to be fair.

I'd think Ronaldo in this market now would be well over £100m to sign him.

Checks Date...no, not April 1st so why this

"Nikola Zigic’s agent Milan Calasan has revealed that Arsenal have opened talks with his client over a shock move to the Emirates Stadium."

Checks Date...no, not April 1st so why this

"Nikola Zigic’s agent Milan Calasan has revealed that Arsenal have opened talks with his client over a shock move to the Emirates Stadium."

They'd be better off with Welbeck

Remy will cost them £8m. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Leicester City agree a fee in the region of £7m for Wigan Athletic midfielder James McArthur.

Being desperate is an expensive business - he's got to be worth £3M tops!

I was just telling Leicester fans today he's not worth £5m, which was their first bid.

Don't think he's really any better than Drinkwater or James who they already own.

Better than King though and you'd imagine that they'll be playing with 3 central midfielders a lot this season.

True. Better than Hammond too. But still, my mind can't quite reconcile 'James McArthur' and '£7m'. He's just so...ordinary.

Elsewhere, Zaha going back to Palace. Fuck him and his terrible attitude and complete lack of footballing intelligence.

Yeah, he is a bit of a nothing player. Neat, tidy, works hard and doesn't make too many mistakes.

Zaha and Warnock. A match made in heaven. They're also being linked to Jack Cork which would be a quality signing IMO.

Cork and Jedinak is a cracking pair of CMs for a bottom half team. Good balance too, theoretically at least.

But generally Colin buys awful shite if you give him money, he's even worse than Mick for frivolous players who are no better than what he already owns and wild expensive punts that flop horribly. Ask him to build you a side on buttons and set expectations accordingly and he's ok but for God's sake, hide the chequebook.

I thought Cork pulled out of the move a few weeks back? I think he's class.

Some odd rumours flying around that Xabi Alonso is off to Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back