• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Warnock bring Zaha through to their first team in the first place?

No, that was Moses. Zaha came through after Warnock had gone.

Ah yes! Clyne played under Warnock I remember though too.

Warnock left just after they beat us in the cup in that awful televised game where Danny Bleeding Butterfield got a hat trick. Poor old Geoff Mujangi had a shocker.

Poor Geoffrey, never stood a chance.

When he started against Portsmouth one time he had a decent half actually and then went (shock, horror) off injured.

Checks Date...no, not April 1st so why this

"Nikola Zigic’s agent Milan Calasan has revealed that Arsenal have opened talks with his client over a shock move to the Emirates Stadium."

i saw that too..but has to be bollocks

Federico Fazio gone from Sevilla to Spurs.

Does seem strange that he's not even made the Hull squad once since he moved there, i thought he'd drop in for Alex Bruce pretty quickly but it seems he's even behind Paul McShane who some how got a start over the weekend, not heard anything about him being injured either.

He's not really in competition with McShane, who plays mainly at RB. He's behind Davies, Chester and Bruce.

They (Hull) have signed Michael Dawson too,so Maguire is probably thinking wtf did I do now.

Eto'o to Everton

Elmohamady is generally at RB or RWB, sometimes Rosenior if they go a flat four with Elmo in front of him. McShane plays as a centre half pretty much exclusively.

As for Maguire, it's not our job to develop Hull's players for them, it's their problem he has no experience above L1, it was his choice to go there - fuck him. No better than Stearman anyway plus I wouldn't want him and Batth together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back