• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really needs a move, not sure Villa is the place though with their appalling football.

Surprised that Martinez hasn't tried to get him at some point. He probably played his best football with him at Wigan

He's well stocked there with Barry/McCarthy/Besic and our old mate Gibson coming back.

He's an odd one as at Wigan and first year back at United he looked class. Shell of a player now.

He's hard to work out because he once looked promising but when you watch him it's hard to work out his strengths. He's very average at everything really. All of those midfielders mentioned at Everton are better players.

Gibson was woeful here, at the time I had him nailed down for a descent down to L1/L2. So gutless. Clearly he has turned it around :)

I remember watching him thinking he was shite too. Mick played him right midfield though didn't he?

Everton fans love him and before his injury he did look really good in the middle for them

Occasionally on the right but more often than not in the middle. He was poor, showed little application and he was so slow.

Mick played everyone at right midfield at least once!

Looks like Kagawa is off back to Dortmund.

Seems like they've actually got a pretty good squad now rather than just a good 11, still don't rate Wiedenfeller though and you know Grosskreutz is still going to games one way or another.

Leicester City have signmed Esteban Cambiosso. He could prove to be a good signing, but he is no youngster and I wonder if Pearson is just desperate to bring players in.

Serie A is a retirement home and Inter deemed him surplus. That says it all.

Really good signing as he'll be a good ambassador for the club and help coach the younger players down the line.

James says it's all good (Y)

blabla.gif

He is a leader but I dont think he has the legs left for the prem

Slow and with the turning circle of the Torrey canyon. Makes de michelis look like usain bolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back