• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norwich City bid for Stoke City striker Cameron Jerome as they look for more options up front. He wont come cheap.

I play as Strømsgodsets on FIFA regularly and the kid is a monster, for all the good virtual football does him.

Just been called up to the full Norway squad for a friendly.

Celtic are still interested in him AFAIK.

Celtic are still interested in him AFAIK.

So are Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, PSG, Barcelona and Bayern München.All been to scout him extensively.

Rojo to Man Utd done with Nani going the opposite way in a 1 year loan deal.

West Ham close to signing Bojinov. Permacrock.

Monaco second to last in Ligue 1 after 4-1 loss against Bordeaux..will Falcao move now? I think so..

Reading hoping to complete signing of Oliver Norwood today, one of the few moving this sumer that I wouldn't have minded at Wolves. Good player.

Reading hoping to complete signing of Oliver Norwood today, one of the few moving this sumer that I wouldn't have minded at Wolves. Good player.

Not that highly rated by Huddersfield fans surprisingly as I thought he looked a good player the few times I've seen him play

De Guzman to Napoli. QPR really should have been pursuing him rather than the awful Fer.

Why's he been allowed to leave Swansea? I think he's quality, if a bit prone to going anonymous.

He was only on loan wasn't he at Swansea so not really their call.

Huh,

I don't remember ever hearing that. Where was he loaned from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back