• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've managed to palm that beanpole off to Brentford.

Welbeck gets amazing leeway from United fans because he's local and from the media because he plays for United. He can't lead the line, link play or finish, just an athlete. I'd rather have Shane Long.

He reminds me a bit of Mancienne, picked up as a kid because of his physical characteristics and tried to turn him into a footballer, some of the mental stuff seems to have sunk in, he does make some good runs and drop into space between the lines but at the end of the day he just isn't good enough technically to cut it at the top level. I do think he could turn out to be a decent player for Hull at their level though but i wouldn't want to be paying 8 figures for him.

That's a pretty sweet deal for Juve,if true.

Not so sure it is, Nani is a complete waste of time these days and Hernandez is a poacher with nothing else to his game. And Juve already have tons of strikers.

Not so sure it is, Nani is a complete waste of time these days and Hernandez is a poacher with nothing else to his game. And Juve already have tons of strikers.

I think Nani can come back on a decent level if he gets to play regularly.He's never been consistent tho so who knows.

Sheffield Wednesday boss Stuart Gray says Dejan Kelhar has hurt his anterior cruciate knee ligament. He's unlikely to play again this season. Taxi for Johnson.

Steve Evans says Rotherham are prepared to sell Kieran Agard. But only if a club meets their "high" valuation. Evans hopeful of landing a player from a fellow Championship club on loan. Target has chosen Milllers over other sides.

Long to Southampton confirmed, i thought £6 million was too much when he joined Hull so double that now is ridiculous. Hull have done well out of it that's for sure.

Yeah, Long is a decent forward though, Southampton a bit desperate and have cash to spend..

Nottingham Forest manager Stuart Pearce is set to boost his side's Championship hopes by signing Manchester United attacking midfielder Nick Powell on loan.
Good signing.

West Ham have signed Metz striker Diafra Sakho on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee, he could be anything this season. Helped his side to back to back promotions and was named league two player of the year.

Wasn't he linked to Wolves at some point in Mick's tenure?

Wasn't he linked to Wolves at some point in Mick's tenure?

Links mean so little these days, we were "linked" with Nathan Delfouneso this summer but not in a million years were we ever going to sign him in reality. Seriously doubt we were ever looking at Sammon given that we were in the top flight at the time.

For all that I like Mick he really can be a parody of himself at times.

Pablo Hernandez and Chico Flores both going to Qatari clubs from Swansea.

Blackpool have added Francois Zoko from Stevenage to their collection of dross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back