• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really curious what the plan for Yidlin is (get it). Ben Davies and Kyle Walker won't be displaced soon. I assume they'll be looking for him to push forward and challenge Townsend and Chadli?

He's staying in the MLS until next season.

No "the". Just MLS.

I'm really curious what the plan for Yidlin is (get it). Ben Davies and Kyle Walker won't be displaced soon. I assume they'll be looking for him to push forward and challenge Townsend and Chadli?

Davies is a left back. Walker is a right back, Lamela and Lennon play wide right. He has some competition but I see him more as a Bale type player.

Feyenoord and FC Porto have started negotiations on a transfer of Jordy Clasie to Portugal. (Rijnmond).

QPR have restarted talks with Ajax this week over the transfer of Icelandic striker Kolbeinn Sigthorsson for a fee around €6.3m euros.

Leeds Utd in talks with Rotherham over potential signing of Kieran Agard.

Southampton midfielder Jack Cork is set to join Crystal Palace for £3m.

I liked the look of Clasie in his couple of World Cup appearances.

That's a bargain for Cork. I really like him.

So it appears that Hull are after Wellbeck. Whilst I approve of the ambition, surely that he wont go there?

Bruce gave him his first big opportunity at Sunderland didn't he? Got ties to United and they can offer European football at Hull this season too, wouldn't be massively surprised if it happened.

If played as a striker for a prolonged period he'd develop into a good player. I don't see anything in his game that makes him suited to a wide left role.

Now sounds like €40m plus Nani and Hernandez for Vidal.

Welbeck to Hull - potentially
Rodwell to Sunderland - definite
Sinclair to wherever

Players that are apparently moving for game time. Does it spell the end of young British players accepting big money contracts to sit on the bench? and more importantly does it actually benefit English national team at all?

I don't think that applies to Welbeck though. He's had plenty of game time for Man U and England since he's been there.

Welbeck is a donkey but he's better than Proschwitz I suppose.

They've managed to palm that beanpole off to Brentford.

Welbeck gets amazing leeway from United fans because he's local and from the media because he plays for United. He can't lead the line, link play or finish, just an athlete. I'd rather have Shane Long.

Welbeck is a donkey but he's better than Proschwitz I suppose.

I saw Proschwitz play for someone at the weekend,I'm pretty sure everyone is better than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back