• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? They haven't seen the team kick a ball in anger yet. As Kenny said it's Terry Burton doing the buying not Irvine.

Lescott said he joined Albion because Irvine was there, he had worked with him previously, and had got on well with him. Burton may be pulling the strings but Irvine is the team manager, and will be the one held responsible for their results.

Lukaku signs for £28 million. Must be hard for Everton to compete with such a small budget.....

They have a negative net spend over ten seasons,and they'll sell Barkley for £35-40m-ish next summer. :)

Liverpool close to signing Alberto Moreno for a reputed £20m fee. They are certainly not sitting on the Suarez money, are they?

He'd be their best signing so far. He's fantastic.

Ricky van Wolfswinkel will undergo a medical at Saint Etienne today, and will join on loan.

Chelsea winger Christian Atsu has agreed to join Everton on a seasons loan. I think Chelsea quite like Everton they should ask for first option on John Stones.

I'd hate Stones to go to Chelsea right now.

He'd be their best signing so far. He's fantastic.

Agreed. Exactly what they need and should spell the beginning of the end for that gormless dipshit Johnson. Flanagan can go and play RB.

You just know that Johnson will play RB over Flanagan though. He shouldn't but he will.

Palace have signed Hangeland.

Doesn't seem worth it to me, he isn't half the player he was a few years back, Palace actually looked decent at times after Christmas last season but this looks more like the sort of signing Pulis would've made at Stoke.

Doesn't seem worth it to me, he isn't half the player he was a few years back, Palace actually looked decent at times after Christmas last season but this looks more like the sort of signing Pulis would've made at Stoke.

Just replacing Gabbidon in the squad I suppose. Experienced defender who can play 20 or so games a year when required.

Just replacing Gabbidon in the squad I suppose. Experienced defender who can play 20 or so games a year when required.

There's got to be cheaper ways to get yourself a back up player than that though, will he even be reliable enough if he has to come in for 20 games or so? Last few times i've seen him his legs look to have completely gone, as mobile and graceful as Roger Johnson.

Swiss striker Seferovic to Frankfurt (looked useless in Brazil tho).
Wenger denies Quintero rumours!
de Vrij confirmed to Lazio.
Yago Falque going to Genoa,apparently he's a Spurs player.
Eric Dier from Sporting Lisbon to Spurs.Never heard of him.

Eric Dier from Sporting Lisbon to Spurs.Never heard of him.

He's English but has come through Sporting's youth system. Looks decent from the bits I've seen of him. Miles better than Dawson/Kaboul anyway.

He went on loan to Everton a couple of years back didn't he? But never played, weird one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back