• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forest to sign Chris Burke. :icon_lol:

Sad about Dejagah, I quite liked him. About Ronaldinho, how can you be cut in Brazil and immediately get picked up in England? Redknapp is a joke...

Sad about Dejagah, I quite liked him. About Ronaldinho, how can you be cut in Brazil and immediately get picked up in England? Redknapp is a joke...

QPR sign players on high paid contracts who are well past their prime, it's 'arry for you.

It still beggars belief. At least some of Hughes' signings looked good on paper.

Btt5GL-IYAAt1nR.jpg:large

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2014-07-29/hull-confirm-maguire-and-robertson-deals/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_Dx2LxauJU&feature=youtu.be&list=UU8MRV5E-Bi5qWomGjOF0ZQg

No, I can't have Karl Henry being in the same squad as Ronaldinho

'Arry operates under the assumption that if he ever had someone as a transfer target, it's always better late than never.
See: most of his signings

Divock Origi confirmed to Liverpool and goes back to Lille on a Season's loan

Origi has Arshavin written all over him.

Strange comparison Alan, Arshavin was nearly 28 when Arsenal signed him. He came with decent Champions League pedigree too.

Origi looks pretty rubbish to me and has not much of a record to back him up. Strange signing, that's around £25m now that Liverpool have spent on Ilori, Alberto and Origi over the last 12 months and none of them are signings for now. Silly money to be throwing around on speculative punts.

Strange comparison Alan, Arshavin was nearly 28 when Arsenal signed him. He came with decent Champions League pedigree too.

Origi looks pretty rubbish to me and has not much of a record to back him up. Strange signing, that's around £25m now that Liverpool have spent on Ilori, Alberto and Origi over the last 12 months and none of them are signings for now. Silly money to be throwing around on speculative punts.
Maybe a reach, but essentially Origi has earned this move based on one decent international showing and I exoect him to flop. Although I suppose Andrey actually one good year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back