• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
soccer soccer soccer soccer :icon_wink:

Not at all, it derives from 'association football'! I knew that!

I'm not sure I class a league where Kei Kamara excels as football or soccer.

Then perhaps you'll have to feel the wrath of the almighty and unnecessary American "Z"!

HSV have realised Rafa van der Vaart, now there's a man built for MLS or similar jokeshop leagues.

Love Rafa! Shame about his fitness issues really because he was one seriously talented footballer

Not sure he's got the stomach for MLS' physicality tbh. Not anymore.

He's got the quality to overcome that. He'd do just fine

Quality was never really the question. I think the perception of MLS as a bit of a luxury league means some players (a la Rafa Marquez) don't take to it very well when they realize they still have to make an effort. I'd hope VDV would do well here but I'm curious about his mentality.

He wants to go back to Spain apparently.

He was linked with Leicester a few days ago unsurprisingly.

There's no way he can play in the Prem any more.

Dzeko linked with Roma, speaking of.

Tom Cleverley is undergoing a medical at Everton after agreeing a five year deal at the club. News that James Milner will be on 150k per week at Liverpool.

It is understood Milner’s decision was driven by his determination to play in his favoured central midfield role - something City could not guarantee him in a summer when they hope to land Paul Pogba.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...revealed-khaldoons-last-ditch-attempt-9397090

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back