• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, fair play to him though if he's mentally comfortable at the back. If I was him I would probably have asked for a move by now.

Adam Bogdan to Liverpool on a free. Better than Jones, anyway.

Danny Ings off to Liverpool then.

Real Sociedad make £6m offer for Arsenal's Joel Campbell - Crap players now overpriced.

Barca have signed Aleix Vidal, so Alves is off.

Vidal can't play until January though.

He is out of contract but it is just the compensation because Ings is 22, so that is all that is going to tribunal.

Thank you. I stand corrected.

Anyway will Ings be a good signing for Liverpool, and where will this leave Lambert and Balotelli?

Lambert and Balotelli are both going to be off I reckon. Is Ings good enough for Liverpool - no I don't think he is. They need some absolute top quality up front and Ings isn't that. Trouble is, they can't attract top quality any more.

Lambert and Balotelli are both going to be off I reckon. Is Ings good enough for Liverpool - no I don't think he is. They need some absolute top quality up front and Ings isn't that. Trouble is, they can't attract top quality any more.

Agreed. There is also the question mark about Sturridge. His long list of injuries have deprived Liverpool of their best striker for most of the last year.

Dale Jennings released by Barnsley.

What went wrong there? Not that long a go he seemed to be the next big thing

Dale Jennings released by Barnsley.

What went wrong there? Not that long a go he seemed to be the next big thing

Didn't he get a big injury whilst at Bayern that prompted his return to England's lesser leagues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back