• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray Wilkins (whoever that is) says that Petr Cech will not be sold unless it is abroad.

:icon_lol:

Played for England Alan, and was on the Chelsea coaching staff a few years back.

Also, everytime the Wolves manager/head coach position becomes vacant he inexplicably becomes the world's greatest manager in the eyes of a few fans despite not having achieved anything of note as a manager ever.

Depay was always going to end up at United this season. He looks very, very exciting.

If PSG come sniffing and offer 45-50m for ADM, I can see them taking it. Otherwise, I still think he can come good, probably having to play from the right.

He was probably the best midfielder in Europe last season!

Has 10 assists which I think is second best in the Premier League this season. I think it would be very hasty to get rid.

I just don't see anything that special about him at all, his delivery isn't anything phenomenal, he's not massively skillful or tricky either, he always just looks a bit of a one dimensional pace merchant to whenever I've seen him. Didn't really see anything of him last season, think everyone was raving about him playing centrally? But I always thought he looked a weak link playing from the right at Real, remember thinking it was bonkers when they signed him for about the same money that got them both Khedira and Ozil! He's never been upto much when I've seen him play for Argentina either, I really just can't see the big deal with him.

If I were in charge at United then I wouldn't be actively looking to get rid but I wouldn't really put up much of a fight to keep him if someone came in with decent money either.

Released Players from Championship clubs

AFC Bournemouth – Ian Harte, Josh McQuoid, Benji Buchel, Joe Partington, Mohamed Coulibaly, Miles Addison, Darryl Flahavan

Blackburn – David Dunn

Birmingham – Colin Doyle, Callum Reilly, Matt Green, Olly Lee, Will Packwood, Gavin Gunning, Nikola Zigic, Kamal Guthmy, James Fry, Luke Armstrong, Nat Kelly, Callum Preston, Reece Webb, Bobby Moseley, George McGee

Brentford – Emmanuel Oyeleke (Exeter City)

Brighton – Craig Mackail-Smith, Kemy Agustien, Aaron Hughes, Vitalijs Masimenko, Paddy McCourt

Bristol City – Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Dave Richards, Lewis Hall, Gus Mafuta

Cardiff – Kevin McNaughton, Danny Gabbidon, Nicky Maynard, Anthony Bell, Jaye Bowen, Gethyn Hill, Danny Johnson, Joe Massaro, Kane Owen, Ben Watkins, Bradley Wickham, Bradley Williams, Josh Yorwerth

Derby – Shaun Barker

Huddersfield – Anthony Gerrard, Jonathan Stead, Martin Paterson, Jake Carroll, Daniel Carr

Rotherham – Richard Brindley, Mat Sadler, Mark Bradley, Rob Milsom, Tony Thompson

Sheff Wed – Lewis Buxton, Joe Mattock, Kamil Zayatte, Rafael Floro, Dejhan Kelhar, Matt Young, Giles Coke, Paul Corry, Rhys McCabe, Gary Madine, Jacques Maghoma

Wolves – Kevin Doyle(Colorado Rapids), Leon Clarke, Jake Cassidy.

https://footballfragmento.wordpress.com/2015/05/07/championship-released-players-summer-2015/

Blackpool have gone crazy.......they have signed a player - Jarrett Rivers from Blyth Spartans

Depay was always going to end up at United this season. He looks very, very exciting.

If PSG come sniffing and offer 45-50m for ADM, I can see them taking it. Otherwise, I still think he can come good, probably having to play from the right.

I think he might go centrally in front of Carrick and Herrera. Rooney should then return up front as they send RvP to the vets.

Is Chris Herd any good? I'm sure I've seen him play but I can't for the life of me remember what he was like.

Sammy Ameobi worth a shot?

No thanks to either. Herd is a clogger and Ameobi is appalling.

That list is awful, not sure i'd want any of those that would be an option for us. Maybe 2 of the Newcastle players if any, Ameobi isn't great but he isn't that bad either and Taylor if he's over any injuries would be a good option in a number of positions.

Garbutt and kakuta are the only ones I'd be considering - and I've seen nothing of kakuta in the last few years.

Garbutt won't be released.

From that list i would take
Martinez, goalie at arsenal( looked good every game i watched him)
Kakuta, talented and maybe worth a shot

Garbutt i think will sign a new contract

I'd have Kakuta, he absolutely tore den Eredivisie a new one a couple years back (helped that he had Bony to aim at but still).

Kevin-Prince Boateng and Sidney Sam have been released by Schalke with immediate effect. Talks continue with Sami Khedira as it looks likely he will join the club this summer.

Liverpool have somehow got £7m for Iago Aspas.

Cech in talks with Besitkas. What a waste that would be.

Thought they looked pretty good in the Europa League tbf. Bilic is awesome as well.

He won't go to an English club whatever happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back