• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killed his career by moving to West Ham. 20 starts in three years since. Finished.

As forwards go it's been Wilbraham, Agard and Matt Smith when he was on loan for Brizzle this season really.

JET isn't good enough or reliable enough for this level. Carries too much bulk as well, not fat but too much muscle like Akinbiyi at the back end of his career.

The wing backs have made their system work and given Freeman the chance to essentially do what he wants.. They have a really unremarkable team on paper but they're nicely balanced and have made the 3-5-2 work. Cotterill has done a great job which I would never have imagined.

The wing backs have made their system work and given Freeman the chance to essentially do what he wants.. They have a really unremarkable team on paper but they're nicely balanced and have made the 3-5-2 work. Cotterill has done a great job which I would never have imagined.

He has and I would not be surprised at top 10 for them next season.

Hmm, I'm not too sure. They have a very, very small squad which has barely been troubled by injuries this season so they're going to need to improve their strength in depth. Their backup centre midfielder is Wade Elliott for example, who's now moving into the coaching team so they've only got Smith and Pack.

Aiden Flint is not going to score 15 goals again from centre back and they won't be able to get away with Wilbraham up top at this level.

Anthony Knockaert going to Standard Liege on a free, would have liked him at Wolves

Ray Wilkins (whoever that is) says that Petr Cech will not be sold unless it is abroad.

:icon_lol:

Played for England Alan, and was on the Chelsea coaching staff a few years back.

United agree a fee with PSV for Memphis Depay.

Bye bye Di Maria?

Surely they won't get rid after one season?

He hasn't played that well, but on the whole United have been poor and aren't a team that particularly play to his strengths. They've stuck him on the left most of the time!

Surely they won't get rid after one season?

He hasn't played that well, but on the whole United have been poor and aren't a team that particularly play to his strengths. They've stuck him on the left most of the time!

He should have no problem playing wide left, I just don't think he's anywhere near as good as made out to be, certainly nowhere near worth what United paid for him.

He was probably the best midfielder in Europe last season!

Has 10 assists which I think is second best in the Premier League this season. I think it would be very hasty to get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back