• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor old Wayne Hennessey.....Pardew wants Tim Krul at Palace.

Daniel Taylor at the Guardian saying that De Gea is in talks with Real.

I think de gea will go there..perfect timing with casillas age and all

Looks like Gündogan is off to United.

dont understand why somebody wanna play for LVG..he seems like a lunatic and totally cold of any senses..the closest to him would be Frankenstein..dictator and deluded..

I they sign him, Hummels and a decent right back they are in with a good shout next season I reckon.

They might need to replace De Gea too, Lloris maybe?

-------------------Lloris---------------

Clyne------Smalling---Hummels---Shaw

-------Herrera--Carrick--Gündogan----

------Mata------Rooney---Di Maria---

Looks pretty good. Blind can do a jobshare with Carrick. Still think if they want to be serious contenders then the likes of Fellaini and Young have no long term future there.

I bet everybody but LVG will do tge transfer things though..he would just scare people off..

They might need to replace De Gea too, Lloris maybe?

-------------------Lloris---------------

Clyne------Smalling---Hummels---Shaw

-------Herrera--Carrick--Gündogan----

------Mata------Rooney---Di Maria---

Looks pretty good. Blind can do a jobshare with Carrick. Still think if they want to be serious contenders then the likes of Fellaini and Young have no long term future there.

That's not a bad side at all. They might need another forward as RVP is nearing the end and Falcao just isn't the same. Wilson is excellent but still very young.

Agree about Fellaini and Young (as well as they have played this season, Young especially has caught me out with his form), though could imagine Fellaini being used as one to help protect a lead or in physical games away.

Lloris to United wouldn't be shocking, Vorm is every bit good enough for a top 6 team on his own. Could be he was brought in with an eye an selling Lloris at a profit later.

He's done nothing on loan at St Mirren, Fleetwood and Hartlepool, the Championship looks way above his level.

He's done nothing on loan at St Mirren, Fleetwood and Hartlepool, the Championship looks way above his level.
He was though highly of as a youth but was surprised Albion viewed him as a potential signing. He could be a potential bench warmer for us, a Leon Clark replacement.

At Bournemouth they are offering scholars at 14 out of fear they could lose top players. A coach was telling me the flip side to that is if they try to protect to many other layers may come along who they can't sign as they have too many signed already. Clubs are doing all they can to get players to a pro contract in order to get a decent fee in the end.

Nicky Maynard released by Cardiff City, I can see him at somewhere like Blues next season, failing that another one for Rotherham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back