• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Fantastic break up in Drumnadrochit on Loch Ness. Absolutely loved the drive up there, especially on the A9. Average Speed cams all the way up to Inverness and they worked a dream, no idiots pushing you along, everyone keeping distance and driving at 60 or 70. Ace.
Drive back was lovely in the snow as well

Anyway, my dogs became the Loch Ness Monsters for the day...

81768384_10221529921902700_1557730560325976064_n.jpg

Some people might find this morbid and sad, but not for us. Me and hubby have just chosen our funeral and paid for it. It's a weight off my shoulders as i now know it's just a phone call and all will be dealt with ( that's if hubby goes first that is!)

Lovely fella he was, and never laughed so much, an awful topic made easier by this man.

Some people might find this morbid and sad, but not for us. Me and hubby have just chosen our funeral and paid for it. It's a weight off my shoulders as i now know it's just a phone call and all will be dealt with ( that's if hubby goes first that is!)

Lovely fella he was, and never laughed so much, an awful topic made easier by this man.

Well we all have that to come no matter what anyone thinks - hopefully mine will be a big piss up and laughter about me

Well we all have that to come no matter what anyone thinks - hopefully mine will be a big piss up and laughter about me

Told us about this one man who wanted to be cremated, but wanted the curtain around his coffin to keep shutting, then opening, shutting, opening, to the tune of Should I Stay Or Should I Go by ,The Clash :icon_lol:

I'm having The Liquidator at the start of my service, followed by a piss up!

Mine is fancy dress (I'm considering a poultry theme although that may be a bit restrictive) and the music as the coffin goes down the isle is the theme to Fraggle Rock :)

Got mine done a few years back. One call to Burgess and Harper on the Penn Rd will see my cremated and chucked in a hole overlooking The Hollybush.

Mine is fancy dress (I'm considering a poultry theme although that may be a bit restrictive) and the music as the coffin goes down the isle is the theme to Fraggle Rock :)

:icon_lol: nice one.

Got mine done a few years back. One call to Burgess and Harper on the Penn Rd will see my cremated and chucked in a hole overlooking The Hollybush.

I'm being scattered, ashes dropped out of friends pockets down Waterloo Rd

Villa booked for Hen Party holiday and I can't blinking well wait :)

am still struggling to find someone who will tie a brick round my ankle and drop me in the sea off his boat. anyone here who takes me near a church is threatened with serious haunting.

Hearing " Susan, I don't need to see you for 12 months "

Honestly could have sat on me Surgeon's face, was that happy :)

Sooze, lucky for you i am almost finished my open university degree as a surgeon, so if you need a second opinion, let me know, but brill news despite the fact i might miss out xxx

Really not fussed what they do - not as if I'm going to know anyway in that circumstance.

Will leave some instructions, but my sons have always been a bit maverick so who knows what will happen (well I probably won't)

Sooze, lucky for you i am almost finished my open university degree as a surgeon, so if you need a second opinion, let me know, but brill news despite the fact i might miss out xxx

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

If I need a second opinion I'll keep you in mind....in the meantime I have a boat and a brick, one good turn deserves another as the saying goes :icon_lol: xxx

Mrs HW and I are about to write our living wills.
As for the funeral - humanist will do me. No hymns or prayers, just people telling silly/funny/interesting story's about my life and laughing and enjoying themselves.

(I might want The Smiths - This Charming Man played as everyone leaves!)

Mrs HW and I are about to write our living wills.
As for the funeral - humanist will do me. No hymns or prayers, just people telling silly/funny/interesting story's about my life and laughing and enjoying themselves.

(I might want The Smiths - This Charming Man played as everyone leaves!)

That's next on our to do list HW.

I don't want prayers, and I'm not big on hymns either. Like you, I'd like it to be a jolly affair. I'd ask that people turn up in their football shirts ( whoever they support) if they don't have one, borrow one. I'll be wearing me Wolves shirt and a small pic of me when I was 12 holding up a pic of Kenny Hibbitt will be in my left hand, not sharing what will be in my right one. My sister ( if she out lives me) will stand up and talk about our matchday/ Wolves adventures from childhood to adults. Then it's off to the pub for a piss up. Don't want a stone/plaque with my name and date of my departure, just scatter me, hopefully on a sunny day :)

If there are tears on the day, I hope they are from laughter and remembered stories :)

Back