• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

And how is it only ONE large bag of polystyrene?

If they're free is she going to turn round and say "ooh no it's only one per person you greedy fucker!"

I get '1 big bag of Polystyrene' but I'd have thought it would have been those little balls, trillions of them, stuffing bean bags and cushions etc, but what on earth would you do with that stuff?

Sold a very fragile item recently and the polystyrene that had come with some furniture was perfect to pack the box out and ensure safe transit. Probably over did it but you know sending things to Jersey, can be risky...

Make it three codebases out in the world that now inexplicably reference João Moutinho in their test data. 🤭

Another bargain from Jersey Buy and Sell.
16 ish wooden slats, really sting roughly 4 inch x 36 inch by 1/2 inch, need gone asap £15

Screenshot_20230719_081032_Facebook.jpg
16ish you say? Oh good, I've been desperately looking for 16 random bits of floorboarding, I will get in touch. Fortunately I'm over here atm.

Another bargain from Jersey Buy and Sell.
16 ish wooden slats, really sting roughly 4 inch x 36 inch by 1/2 inch, need gone asap £15

View attachment 7932
16ish you say? Oh good, I've been desperately looking for 16 random bits of floorboarding, I will get in touch. Fortunately I'm over here atm.
Personally I would never get rid of stuff like that....never know when it will 'come in'😅

Personally I would never get rid of stuff like that....never know when it will 'come in'😅
I have a garage full of stuff that 'will' be useful one day, everything you can think of, apart from whatever I need at the time. I think there may even be a few pieces of disassembled pallet in there

Neighbour who is selling has a garage full of pallets he collects. He patches up his fence, has made his own decking & god knows what else. All of his "repairs/improvements " look godawful.

First lockdown in 2020 gave me the opportunity to get rid of a truckload of 'come in' items. Truth is not one of the myriad of items have come in handy over the previous up to 3 decades...

I had built a big shelter at the side of the house, a decent space, about 25 feet long and about 15 feet wide, and of course (just like a counter in the kitchen, the longer it is the more stuff you'll put on it!) like a few of you, it was a great place to store stuff that'll come in handy. Especially wood for the stove last winter. We hired a skip before we stripped the bathroom and my wife suggested I clear the side of the house, because it was almost impossible to get the wheelie bin in and out!
Anything not used in the last 9 months went into the skip....
Skip was well overloaded!
Magpie syndrome... what a bastard!

Neighbour who is selling has a garage full of pallets he collects. He patches up his fence, has made his own decking & god knows what else. All of his "repairs/improvements " look godawful.
I think you'll find that is 'rustic' rather than godawful😂

First lockdown in 2020 gave me the opportunity to get rid of a truckload of 'come in' items. Truth is not one of the myriad of items have come in handy over the previous up to 3 decades...
I do actually use some of my 'come in' stuff, probably will be more stuff going to the skips than used when I've gone though.

We have a skip full off offcuts at work. If I had known there was a market for random pieces of wood then I would have raided it ages ago.

Back