• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Congratulations James. I trust that mother and baby are well.

Mother isn't the best atm but baby is well but rather grouchy.

Life's finally coming up awesome for me. He's a day old I'm already damn proud of him.

Happy to have dusted off one of my favourite films of all time for tonight.

A Few Good Men is brilliant. Cruise giving his best performance, hell even Demi Moore is great. And then Jack Nicholson trumps them with a performance so good, so damn powerful it makes my hair stand on end. The film hasn't dated, and it is just superb.

Mother isn't the best atm but baby is well but rather grouchy.

Life's finally coming up awesome for me. He's a day old I'm already damn proud of him.

Sorry mate only just seen this after being away for the last week or so, heartiest of congratulations to all of you.
Love
Paul
x

Sorted out a new broadband/line rental deal, will save me well over £100 a year. No need to phone them either, just all sorted out on the online chat even though the deal isn't technically available to existing customers. I must say Plusnet have been top notch since I've been with them (2013), only one issue in all that time and it was an Openreach problem - and Plusnet sorted out booking the engineer etc so I didn't have to deal with the shitehawks. Speeds are great considering what I pay, it's reliable, they're easy to reach and talk to - big thumbs up. I didn't really want to leave them so it was a bit of an empty threat to do so, but I can't keep paying BT £20 a month for literally nothing, it made no sense to just pony up the same £20 to Plusnet and so I needed a decently bundled price for both elements. TalkTalk were offering the same price as I've got, but fuck TalkTalk. Potentially could have gone with Vodafone who were offering fibre speeds + line rental for £20 a month but I don't want to change if I don't have to. This all works fine and I don't need anything faster for what I use.

Great Aunt has just met Great Nephew for the first time. What a cracking little lad :)

Off to Cornwall first thing tomorrow with Mrs HW and Flo the Labradoodle.

7 days of Cornish Beer, Cornish Pasties, Cream Teas, Fish and Chips and lovely walks on beautiful beaches.

I love starting off really early - its still very exciting. Should be on the beach at Bude by mid-morning.

Sorted out a new broadband/line rental deal, will save me well over £100 a year. No need to phone them either, just all sorted out on the online chat even though the deal isn't technically available to existing customers. I must say Plusnet have been top notch since I've been with them (2013), only one issue in all that time and it was an Openreach problem - and Plusnet sorted out booking the engineer etc so I didn't have to deal with the shitehawks. Speeds are great considering what I pay, it's reliable, they're easy to reach and talk to - big thumbs up. I didn't really want to leave them so it was a bit of an empty threat to do so, but I can't keep paying BT £20 a month for literally nothing, it made no sense to just pony up the same £20 to Plusnet and so I needed a decently bundled price for both elements. TalkTalk were offering the same price as I've got, but fuck TalkTalk. Potentially could have gone with Vodafone who were offering fibre speeds + line rental for £20 a month but I don't want to change if I don't have to. This all works fine and I don't need anything faster for what I use.

I moved to Plusnet a couple of months ago. Very happy with all aspects of the service.

7 days of Cornish Beer, Cornish Pasties, Cream Teas, Fish and Chips and lovely walks on beautiful beaches.

I love starting off really early - its still very exciting. Should be on the beach at Bude by mid-morning.

I can't wait to be able to do this again. You can keep your New York's and your Florida's, I'd take your holiday in Cornwall every time.

Hope you, Mrs HW and Flo have a great holiday :)

Loved our week near St Ives. So much so, booked next years trip within 24 hours of returning

Cornish Beer = Verdant. Nothing else will do.

There are some beautiful beaches in Cornwall and Devon, (nearly as good as Lincolnshire...)

Flight booked in April for me,bike and luggage to Kraków one way for a bit of a bike ride

So you're flying one way ??? Get pedalling you big girl !! :)

So you're flying one way ??? Get pedalling you big girl !! :)

Cheers for the support mate,only flying out to there because it'll save a fortune not pedalling across the UK,France and Germany

Mrs Fizzwolf working long shifts at New Cross all weekend - done every ounce of washing and ironing now!!!!!

Booked tickets to go see the New York Islanders v New Jersey Devils in January. (wanted to go to Madison Square to watch something but the games on there are on the day I arrive and then leave and in between is some daft fookin Bull riding event, so over to Brooklyn I go)

Never been to an Ice Hockey game before, don't really know the rules but if I don't see at least 1 fight on the ice, I want a refund

I only hope that NY State don't decide to vote for Indepenence ........

Back