• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

1aa8e999d2326773d25d40a393c7fc1d.jpg

Fucks sake Alan.

That I have no need at the moment to post on the annoy thread - 33 working days to go & counting ;)

I'm going here today.

DSC_1083.JPG

Edinburgh International Climbing Arena. Built into the side of a quarry. Awesome.

So they have put artificial climbing surfaces up against rock? Did they think climbing up actual rock was a bit mental?

Is it cheap to get in, or is it a bit steep?

Had a job interview yesterday. Went ok I think. Didn't do so well on one question on reflection. However, despite being a step down, it looks like I'd (if successful) have the chance to build and develop a service which would be interesting.

They said they'd be interviewing yesterday & today, but would be letting people know friday. I had to let them know I had another interview with them for a different role friday, so might not be contactable.

I now need to work on my presentation for tomorrow...

Good stuff LJ, sounds promising.

Im happy today that the business trip to Krakow has been booked and confirmed.

We were give a choice of 8 high spec apartments to stay in, right in the city centre, so Im looking forward to getting out and seeing Krakow.

Had a job interview yesterday. Went ok I think. Didn't do so well on one question on reflection. However, despite being a step down, it looks like I'd (if successful) have the chance to build and develop a service which would be interesting.

They said they'd be interviewing yesterday & today, but would be letting people know friday. I had to let them know I had another interview with them for a different role friday, so might not be contactable.

I now need to work on my presentation for tomorrow...

Apologies in advance for the caps lock, but....

I FUCKING GOT IT!!!!!!!!!
GET THE FUCK IN!

Even better, feedback from the panel was amazing!
Plus I get key involvement in building and designing a service.

Fucking ecstatic right here! In fact, smilies are needed:
:icon_biggrin: :rock: :easy: :windmilling: :beerchug: :happy: :disco: :breakdance:

Apologies in advance for the caps lock, but....

I FUCKING GOT IT!!!!!!!!!
GET THE FUCK IN!

Even better, feedback from the panel was amazing!
Plus I get key involvement in building and designing a service.

Fucking ecstatic right here! In fact, smilies are needed:
:icon_biggrin: :rock: :easy: :windmilling: :beerchug: :happy: :disco: :breakdance:

Brilliant Jelly bean. Chuffed to bits for you. Well done :)

I can uncross me legs now!

Well done my friend :)

Genuinely chuffed for you !

Well done LJ cracking news.

Tell your existing employers to GTF

LJ just brilliant news , i will have a cypro for you to celebrate tonight!!

Back