• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Thanks everyone. I'm over the moon!

I've bought Einaudi tickets!

Stan, I was finished last friday. However I can happily have a smug sense of self satisfaction right now.

Must have a bizarre sandwich combi to celebrate.

I have not got a clue what or who that is ??

It's Larry David's musical side project

G3v6FDd.png

Work are sending me to Krakow for a week, to help with the launch of the new program which Im currently part of. Got the details today.

Business class flights, accommodation in an apartment, daily spending allowance!

I've never been sent anywhere foreign for work before, long may it last!

Only just saw this. You there, or been before?

Great place.

Climbing was fucking ace! Knackered now though. My shoulders are killing me, I feel like I've been on a rack.

Excellent news Lemon... You can tell me all about it next week ;)

And a huge thanks to everyone for the cyber support across the past few months. I can be annoying at the best of times, but the positive messages, vibes, and the congrats really have meant a lot to me. It's wonderful, as well as humbling to know you're supported and wished well by such kind folk.

And a huge thanks to everyone for the cyber support across the past few months. I can be annoying at the best of times, but the positive messages, vibes, and the congrats really have meant a lot to me. It's wonderful, as well as humbling to know you're supported and wished well by such kind folk.

You don't annoy us at all mate, you've got ages to go until you level up to where I am, where I genuinely do annoy folk who care about me.

Enjoy it buddy and I'll see you at a game soon.

Great news LJ, told you it would get sorted! :)

Really good news LJ - pleased for you matey

(am up for the Boro game so will buy you a celebratory glass of something next week)

When have you annoyed anybody ? Yes we all know not to go on the music thread if you've made the last post, but other than that I've never found you other than a humble and gracious human being !

Plus I'd plough you like a field :2xGay:

Back