• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Reading reviews on TripAdvisor. :icon_lol:

There was me thinking it was just Wolves fans who moan about absolutely anything. Some of the things people write on TA are bloody hilarious.

If i'd have taken any notice of some of the reviews about the Hotel i stayed in recently i wouldn't have gone anywhere near it, as it happens it was excellent.

TripAdvisor is like most social media in that it draws in the trolls and wum's.

If i'd have taken any notice of some of the reviews about the Hotel i stayed in recently i wouldn't have gone anywhere near it, as it happens it was excellent.

TripAdvisor is like most social media in that it draws in the trolls and wum's.

Absolutely - I didn't realise just how bad some of the 'reviews' were. My favourite was one that showed a photo of a plastic chair overturned in the hallway. The management had replied saying they saw them put it there before taking the photo :icon_lol:

FFS - what is wrong with some people?!

It's because companies are, on the whole, as soft as shite, strictly adhere to the policy of "the customer is always right" and are desperate to avoid any kind of bad publicity, so they pay compensation or chuck free stuff at morons who make it their business to moan about everything - so more and more people try it on. I spent three years working in a complaints department, I don't despise the general public for no reason. However I made it my business to weed out the moochers. Before I turned up they used to just pay out all the time.

The MoneySavingExpert forums are full of the worst people in the world. Petty, greedy, miserly cunts.

Jesus, someone voluntarily stayed in that place next to the Spar by the bus station? Paid money to stay there? That's where they dump all the alkies.

I love reading shit reviews on Tripadvisor, some of them are priceless.

I remember looking at some reviews for the Wedgwood Museum before when I was going to send my mom there for some pottery experience thing, had some woman giving it a horrendous review for being poorly signposted around the City, another who'd grown up in Stoke but moved away gave it a terrible review because the old factory was being demolished on the day she visited, destroying important heritage and what not, love how these events completely separate to the attraction itself are powerful enough to downgrade the review.

I think one of the best complaints I've ever heard was whilst working at IKEA, pretty standard shit without something showing as in stock but low and behold there's no stock there, however this customer tried to lay it on pretty thick to get his way, 'I've come all the way from Bradley for this' he proclaimed, not quite sure what sort of reaction he was anticipating when declaring his comfortably sub 10 mile round trip but the one he received didn't seem to appease him.

I love reading shit reviews on Tripadvisor, some of them are priceless.

I remember looking at some reviews for the Wedgwood Museum before when I was going to send my mom there for some pottery experience thing, had some woman giving it a horrendous review for being poorly signposted around the City, another who'd grown up in Stoke but moved away gave it a terrible review because the old factory was being demolished on the day she visited, destroying important heritage and what not, love how these events completely separate to the attraction itself are powerful enough to downgrade the review.

I think one of the best complaints I've ever heard was whilst working at IKEA, pretty standard shit without something showing as in stock but low and behold there's no stock there, however this customer tried to lay it on pretty thick to get his way, 'I've come all the way from Bradley for this' he proclaimed, not quite sure what sort of reaction he was anticipating when declaring his comfortably sub 10 mile round trip but the one he received didn't seem to appease him.

I had some stuck up cow telling me that I was "infringing on her basic human rights" because we didn't have any sparkling water on the shelf last week.

"Did you know Michael Barrymore is in town?"

That had me in stitches.

Is that NASCAR?

Yes Lycan. Surposed to be a good day out, also the week before the 500 there are plenty of things going on.Did the track tour last time, never realised the turns/ banking were so steep, incredibly steep.

Not everyones cup of tea, but something that I can cross off my bucket list.

Yes Lycan. Surposed to be a good day out, also the week before the 500 there are plenty of things going on.Did the track tour last time, never realised the turns/ banking were so steep, incredibly steep.

Not everyones cup of tea, but something that I can cross off my bucket list.

Susie, have you ever been to the Indy 500?

Unfortunately not Frankie, but would love to if the opportunity ever arises. Have you ever been??

No, I have never been to the USA. Though I watch the Indy 500, and would have liked to have gone one year, but I doubt if it will happen now.

Happy that those two hours are over.

Happy that the complete first season of Turn:Washington's spies has just turned up on me doorstep.

Happy that Charlie hadn't greeted me with sick.

Happy that Mr Penguin isn't totally against the idea of a kitten.

1aa8e999d2326773d25d40a393c7fc1d.jpg

Back