• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Ordered from gearbest.com. free shipping, had the phone today after they shipped it out on 5 sep..fast shipping to north of sweden!

Ooh, and congrats to the new job!

Hmm, I wasn't sure on them so waited ages for my invite - ordered from OP a week and a half ago and still waiting.

Hmm, I wasn't sure on them so waited ages for my invite - ordered from OP a week and a half ago and still waiting.

Well you wont get dissapointed with the phone..
Ordered the 4gb ram/64gb flashmemory version

Happy I have made 47 years today and are not drunk or going to get drunk - makes a welcome change.

That my 'secondary' football team Woking have derailed the juggernaut that is Forest Green Rovers in the National League tonight.

After a 9 game winning run to start the season we have beaten them 2 - 1

My new cellphone, never been happier with any phone..a chinese cell (oneplus two) with mega specs for half the cost of a samsung s6 :)

Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk

Well you wont get dissapointed with the phone..
Ordered the 4gb ram/64gb flashmemory version

You may as well have written all that in Swedish :confused-smiley-013

Not happy nor sad, more bemused. (do we have a bemused thread?)

Photo card driving license runs out end of month.
I can use my passport number (and they get my photo off it) to renew.
My 10 year passport runs out in November and has the same photo!

A bloke from work has just renewed his passport and photocard driving licence. His new passport has a new photograph whereas his new driving licence has his old passport photograph. It makes a mockery of updating the driving licence every 10 years.

You are Greg Proops and I claim my £5

images

This Summer. It's been fantastic. After a truly wet June it's been glorious ever since. Today will see 87 degrees, tomorrow 87, and Sat 84 :cool:

Received a letter today from the Managing Director of Network Rail, London - North East telling me that I have been nominated , by my Signalling Manager, for this years Company Awards. He has nominated me in recognition of my "Excellent work and dedication to my job". It is a wonderful feeling to be appreciated for all the work I have done and the hours I have put in to help out. I know that there is a process to shortlist the nominations and I might not make it to the final list but just to be nominated feels really good.

It is the first time I feel I've had a manager who sees the effort I have made. Gordon is a former Signaller who has done the same jobs as me and knows the job inside out....
A big difference from my last manager who somehow was given a Signalling Managers roll despite never actually doing a signalling job. He's a cockney wide boy "geezer" who had been a train manager and just bullshitted his way into the job and then thought he knew better than the staff

Nice one darlo and del!

Back