• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

When Summer is coming to an end and you have completed everything that you planned to do :)

Awwww,being sent pictures of my mom texting. Written instrutions by her side. Bless her. I do love my mom XxX

27th September 1975 was the day that Frank and myself got married. Last night our sons took us out for a family meal, which was wonderful. today we are going out for lunch to celebrate our ruby wedding. 40 years and still going strong.

happy 40th wedding anniversary Frank ( or should it be David..). Hopefully he will put his WW1 books down for a day...

27th September 1975 was the day that Frank and myself got married. Last night our sons took us out for a family meal, which was wonderful. today we are going out for lunch to celebrate our ruby wedding. 40 years and still going strong.

happy 40th wedding anniversary Frank ( or should it be David..). Hopefully he will put his WW1 books down for a day...

Congratulations to you both. I hope you have a wonderful Ruby wedding anniversary Christine and David

This one is worth popping out of retirement for!

To Christine & David, Frankie & Mrs M. A fine example of what a marriage is and should be all about. A true example of what ' peas & carrots ' means. A lovely couple who never have a bad word to say about anyone.

" Happy Ruby Anniversary to you both, have a lovely meal ( Frankie, you really must pay today!) and enjoy your special day together . With all best wishes, Sue & Mike XxX

Frankie put ya book down, I think Mrs M's rummaging in her Ann Summers drawer :)

Thank you Darlo. We had a superb evening yesterday, and we are shortly going out on our own to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. I am a very lucky person.

This one is worth popping out of retirement for!

To Christine & David, Frankie & Mrs M. A fine example of what a marriage is and should be all about. A true example of what ' peas & carrots ' means. A lovely couple who never have a bad word to say about anyone.

" Happy Ruby Anniversary to you both, have a lovely meal ( Frankie, you really must pay today!) and enjoy your special day together . With all best wishes, Sue & Mike XxX

Frankie put ya book down, I think Mrs M's rummaging in her Ann Summers drawer :)

Thank you Susie... I am led to believe that I am paying today. That was not part of the plan...!

Congratulations to you both. 40 years of marriage is a terrific achievement.

Question for you Frank since i have been married five years now..do you argue a lot or are you suited for eachother in some way? Do you raise the other person at work and in private mentally or does it all come naturally?

Ooh, and great achievement Frank and mrs Tisi

Question for you Frank since i have been married five years now..do you argue a lot or are you suited for eachother in some way? Do you raise the other person at work and in private mentally or does it all come naturally?

Ooh, and great achievement Frank and mrs Tisi

Just my opinion, but I think for a marriage to work you both have to work at it. Are we suited for each other? Well yes I think we are, but you probably have to be to stay together for so many years.Yes we have had disagreements over the years but one thing we decided on many moons ago was not leave things hanging over to the next day. We both had our say and then usually agreed that the good lady was right...

Cheers for that Frankie

Surely that should be 'Dame Tisi'

Seriously Frank, congratulations to you both

Agreed...!

Thank you for the kind messages. We had a fantastic weekend, and there were so many cards and presents, not to mention flowers being sent to me and a family party on Saturday night. And Frank bought me a ruby necklace

Today is National Ask A Stupid Question Day.

Does my arse look tiny in these jeans?

Drones. You can have lots of fun with them.

Mastering and perfecting a bostin Thai Massaman Curry.

Belated regards to Frank & Mrs Tisi!

Last bowls match of the season secured the title (for the reigning champs!) & even better, one of our players won the league averages too!

Back