• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Just practicing!

A bit of Christmas shopping done.

Please don't ban me before Christmas, I'm gonna drive you all fucking nuts.... with pictures!!
12038442_10207397850568032_8008634460707533985_n.jpg

Just practicing!

A bit of Christmas shopping done.

Please don't ban me before Christmas, I'm gonna drive you all $#@!ing nuts.... with pictures!!
12038442_10207397850568032_8008634460707533985_n.jpg

Oh god Kenny, what have you done? You've unleashed a monster! ;)

Having changed our home protection service from Vivint to Guardian and despite having ripped out all the old panels and equipment, stopped all future direct debits and put everything in writing Vivint, even though we are no longer connected to them in any way were still saying our house alarms were going off and on 4 occasions despatched the police. Not even calling the house number first. Tried to speak to someone but got hung up, they also dont reply to emails. It's a bit scary seeing police hand on gun walking around your property, its also embarrassing when they are called out on 4 seperate occasions for no apparent reason.

Anyway, happy with the police here. How quickly they arrive after been alerted. How they didn't get pissy with me for wasting their time. For their ' Leave it with us mam I can assure you it wont happen again ' after the last false call out. And their uniforms really are something else :)

I owed up to the one false alarm, told them it was my husbands nipple.

Just had an article written in Utility Week about a presentation I did a couple of weeks ago!

Shame I've already resigned and leaving in two weeks

Possibly moving back into academia. Early days yet but we're talking and to borrow a phrase from the Office Bullshit Bingo thread, we're on the same page.

Getting a bit bored with what I do currently and business isn't great so maybe time to move on.

Lecturing. Or at least I have a possible in there.

Outside of that I don't know! I'm one of those people who looks quite clever but can't really do anything :)

I think you should do proofreading and helping people type out and correct thesis' etc Dan.

Been looking at a few sites like that today, and there's a big enough market for it

Today is World Smile Day. :)

If you managed to get out of bed today, then you have something to smile about :)

I think you should do proofreading and helping people type out and correct thesis' etc Dan.

Been looking at a few sites like that today, and there's a big enough market for it

Yeah, I do a bit of that already. It's alright.

After a phone and face to face interview, and then having a trial session, I've now been offered work with Chelsea Foundation as a casual coach!

After a phone and face to face interview, and then having a trial session, I've now been offered work with Chelsea Foundation as a casual coach!

Well run organisation - we have had a sports coach from them in school one day a week for the last couple of years.

Back