• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

After a phone and face to face interview, and then having a trial session, I've now been offered work with Chelsea Foundation as a casual coach!

Great achievement!

Being able to log on again and post after weeks of just browsing!

Thanks Mike and Langers! :)

Just read your news YW. Awesome mate, congrats!

Yes, only just read this, congratulations matey :)

My boys played their first proper Rugby game today. Both played really well and scored a couple of trys each.

Real proud Dad moment :)

My boys played their first proper Rugby game today. Both played really well and scored a couple of trys each.

Real proud Dad moment :)

Awww, how old are your two boys tredman?

Sunday morning bike rides, then back in time for the pub before lunch.

Burning calories, before putting some of them back on!

Both just 6, play for the U7s. Had a lovely morning up on the moors in Leek.

Hope they stick with it, they could be budding future stars, I hear the England team aren't doing too well at the mo!! Is that Norton In The Moors, or is my geography really way out? Anyway gorra go and pump up me tyres and show willing :)

I've done absolutely fuck all today. Got up early as I hate staying in bed for hours, but caught up with things on telly, did some cooking and vegged on the sofa relaxing.

Just popped to the local with my mate for a couple of pints of Golden Glow then will no doubt watch a bit more telly when I get home before turning in.

First time I've really been able to totally relax and enjoy time to myself since I've been living on my own. Feels good. An excellent lazy Sunday.

Sunday morning bike rides, then back in time for the pub before lunch.

Burning calories, before putting some of them back on!

I think we need a 'I'm In Pain ' thread. If we'd got one then my arse would be on it.

Being around people who make you feel that you are on the same level as them and not some second class low life. :)

Work are sending me to Krakow for a week, to help with the launch of the new program which Im currently part of. Got the details today.

Business class flights, accommodation in an apartment, daily spending allowance!

I've never been sent anywhere foreign for work before, long may it last!

Nice one DDW. What's the project?

Work are sending me to Krakow for a week, to help with the launch of the new program which Im currently part of. Got the details today.

Business class flights, accommodation in an apartment, daily spending allowance!

I've never been sent anywhere foreign for work before, long may it last!

Oh Joy!!
You can go online and check out all the best eateries!
A whole week of exploring food and drink...

Send me the details of your apartment. (Address etc)

Back