• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Excited about this weekend. Lots going on, oh and Diana Ross :)

Off to the Andy Warhol museum to see 'Andys Toybox '

Probably come out thinking what an utter load of bollocks though.

Had a job interview this morning and at the end was expecting to say bye and hear from you later, but they invited me out for lunch too!

Think I might have a good chance of getting it :)

Nice one tredman.
I hope to make a similar post soon. Had 2 interviews this week. Hoped to hear by today. Having not, I'm praying it isn't cos I wasn't successful...

Relaxing with the football about to start, and the child in me is enjoying a pear cider n black...

Off to the Andy Warhol museum to see 'Andys Toybox '

Probably come out thinking what an utter load of bollocks though.

Load of bollocks. I've come to the conclusion that this so called Art is wasted on me.

Sitting in Wetherspoons at Birmingham International, pint of Doombar for me, Chardonnay for the Missus, plane to Lanzarote in an hours time. WOOHOO!!!

Sitting in Wetherspoons at Birmingham International, pint of Doombar for me, Chardonnay for the Missus, plane to Lanzarote in an hours time. WOOHOO!!!

I'm almost entirely jealous of this post!!

Have a great time mate.

Drinking ice cold beer at the Marina Rubicon Playa Blanca specially for Langers.

Fuck the Wolves! Oh sorry, up the Wolves!

Nice one tredman.
I hope to make a similar post soon. Had 2 interviews this week. Hoped to hear by today. Having not, I'm praying it isn't cos I wasn't successful...

Fingers crossed for both Tredman and LJ. I hope you are both successful.

Thanks both.

Just had the job offer through now :)

Very similar salary to my current role, but with much better pension, full private health care for all the family and car allowance rather than company car.

Just got to work out how to hand in my resignation now, not looking forward to it at all - especially as I have only been there 18 months.

Excellent stuff Tredman...Good luck

Thanks fellas

Crapping myself now :uhoh2: :eek:hnoes:

My new cellphone, never been happier with any phone..a chinese cell (oneplus two) with mega specs for half the cost of a samsung s6 :)

Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk

My new cellphone, never been happier with any phone..a chinese cell (oneplus two) with mega specs for half the cost of a samsung s6 :)

Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk

Top man - currently waiting for delivery of my OnePlus2.

Top man - currently waiting for delivery of my OnePlus2.

Ordered from gearbest.com. free shipping, had the phone today after they shipped it out on 5 sep..fast shipping to north of sweden!

Ooh, and congrats to the new job!

Back