• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Arriving at Lima yesterday after a pretty horrible trip and its 23 degrees(in the vinter) bloody hell, i wish we had a bit more heat all year around where i live...will be 5 weeks over here so plenty of time to do stuff..going to the djungle for the first time, hope we dont get sqeezed by an ananconda or something..

Puts my dossing about on a bike in the shade

Congratulations Stan! Life changing day!

I applied for a TL position in work a few weeks back, passed the aptitude test and had the interview on Fri.
Found out today that I was unsuccessful, but the feedback given by my two managers was very positive, and they have put me on a path towards climbing the ladder, starting with a position as a work flow lead. Today I was taught how to compile reports on SLA issues, and how to deep dive cases where we were at fault. And tomorrow I will be taught about metrics and quality guidelines.

Never thought I would ever say this,but I'm really enjoying work at the moment!

Great to hear DDW, hopefully I'll be saying that about work in a few months time!

My sheep have turned out well. Who would have thought that cauliflower florets, spring onions,a button mushroom and 2 capers would make excellent looking sheep :)

Playing a crap game of bowls tonight, but still coming out on the winning team (albeit by only 1 point on the last end)

Truth be told no one played well and neither team deserved to win - still puts us up into a min of second in the club league halfway through the season.

Our 2 big games of the season v the local rivals happen this & next weekend.
6 pointers! Season defining etc etc....

Not sure where to put this but it is "Loving Day" in the U.S so happy Loving Day to all out American Wolfs

Looking forward to the return (albeit one off) of TFI Friday tonight. Bloody loved it back in the day.

Oh, it's just a one-off. I'm dubious as to whether it will be any good. I don't think Chris Evans has got the chops for it anymore.

Isn't Jeremy Clarkson one of the guests? So two millionaires trying to get on the front page by saying something that will upset someone somewhere. Much as I liked it first time around, I think I'll pass.

Isn't Jeremy Clarkson one of the guests? So two millionaires trying to get on the front page by saying something that will upset someone somewhere. Much as I liked it first time around, I think I'll pass.

What an irritating choice of guest. Evans is bad enough on his radio show when he does his car club shit (effectively someone can drive one of his many cars for a day if they pay £50k for the privilege). He'll bang about it under the guise of a charity donation but the way it's 'highest bidder wins' ensures his rich boys club outings aren't sullied by the common man.

Not sure where to put this but it is "Loving Day" in the U.S so happy Loving Day to all out American Wolfs

You beat me to it darlo!

Happy Loving Day to everyone in the U.S, especially all us Wolfs and Wolfettes.Hope you all have a day of cuddling,hugging, snogging, and making love. I'd just be happy for a day of hugging as I think the last whole day I had of making love was back in 1988.

Weather supposed to be in the high 80's again so looks like it's gonna be a very hot loving day by me :)

The fact Cannock Radio got a mention in the house of Commons today makes me very happy...

Thought the TFI special was pretty good last night - tried to cram loads in but all very funny either way.

Only a tiny bit of Clarkson, Lewis Hamilton was quite funny, the actress from Ted looked very confused, and Rob Walker from off of snooker.

Yeah Amanda Seyfried didn't have a scooby what was going on.

My batch of gooey choc chip n' cherry cookies that have just come out the oven :licklips:

Happy to be a thick twat :)

Can someone change me thingy to 'Thick Twat' please :)

Back