• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Well done Kenny

(Frank I would be careful making comments on how old you were - you know they will only ask what it was like driving behind the man with the :icon_Red-Card: flag!)

I didn't think you needed a license to drive a horse drawn carriage?

Well done Kenny, you now will find out the freedom of just taking your car anywhere whenever you want to..

Congrats Kenny!

I'm 35 in two months and still can't drive. Can't see it happening anytime in the near future either as we are going to have a good few years with no spare cash. Thankfully my daughter likes buses and trains!

Organising a trip to Manchester in August with my better half. She's never been before (except for meetings for her work during the day) and has asked me to show her around, with pubs etc featuring on the list of important things to do!

I haven't been back for 3 years now and I can't think of anyone I'd rather go with! Can't wait!

Langers sounds happy and is in a much happier place than last year :)

Yeah, it's quite a difference. Amazing what can happen in 12 months TBH. It's also been brilliant to have my own place when I can do what I want, whenever I want to. New lease of life innit.

Yeah, it's quite a difference. Amazing what can happen in 12 months TBH. It's also been brilliant to have my own place when I can do what I want, whenever I want to. New lease of life innit.

It is amazing what can happen in 12 months, even when at the time you feel that everything is shit. Your own place, and the fact that you have bought a potato masher, and a slowcooker, and actually used them. Good times ahead Langers.

By the way, give me plenty of notice for buying me hat for the wedding :)

Wedding?!? :ursofunny: :ursofunny: :ursofunny:

I've learned my lesson!

Woah there! Sounds like you might be encroaching on Dickenson territory!

Nah, I still love going to weddings. I just can't see me getting married again, certainly not in the next 5 years, if ever. Fortunately, she doesn't disagree.

And TBF I've only been divorced for a few weeks - marriage REALLY isn't high on my agenda at the moment!!

Only after its been dunked in ya cuppa :)

651.gif

Back