• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Didn't expect to get that many bites! :icon_lol: LJ - that was magnificent!

Any of you who have met my mate Matt who comes to most Wolves games with me will know I do enjoy winding him up about being a teacher. And no, of course I'm not being serious!
Oi! I'm not a teacher, I got a proper job!

Heard I won a 2014 Gibson Melody Maker this morning. Well chuffed, especially as I was about to pull the trigger on a Tokai Love Rock.

Just need to learn to play now :D

A weekend ahead to celebratemy Mum's 60th and dad's 65th Birthday.

All going to Dawlish Warren in Devon, where we used to go on our family holidays. Staying in the same Holiday Park as well. Last time I went was around 1987 and 6 of us went! and this time there will 18 of us hitting the place. Its going to cold, wet but it will be frigging brilliant.

Shouldn't worry about the number - if you are going to create an artificial one then keeping adding & you end up with 4, which is half of the luckiest number in Chinese culture so you'll be fine :piano:

4 might be half of 8, but the number 4 in Chinese culture is the unluckiest number you can have. The reason being, that the number 4 in Chinese sounds like the Chinese word for death.

10712956_10204378638139568_2344810368148728644_n.jpg

Halfway through the wiring on this beastie. Going to be ace.

Want to know the signal chain I am planning?

Might as well tell you anyway.

Guitar -> Cantrell Wah -> KFK 10 Band EQ -> Digitech Main Squeeze (how could I resist?) Compression / Sustain -> Eventide Pitchfactor -> MXR Noise Gate -> Tube Screamer -> Metal Zone -> Ravish Sitar Simulator -> AMP -> Send FX Loop -> Eventide Modfactor -> Eventide Timefactor -> Eventide Space -> Return FX Loop -> Ears

Looks good to me. Have you tried the comp the other side of the wah? Or the the wah after some dirt?

Maybe a second comp after the wah? Also a second EQ elsewhere in the signal?

Easy to move the Wah around to sonically experiment.

Yes that looks excellent Paddy,and might I add not nerdy at all. :)

Depends on how you're going to be using the comp, I guess. Is it an 'always on' type thing, or something to thicken up your clean tone?

Depends on how you're going to be using the comp, I guess. Is it an 'always on' type thing, or something to thicken up your clean tone?

I plan the comp to be an always on effect I think. my concern with this rig is whether I have enough dirt going into a Marshall. Tube Screamer and Metal Zone into a JVM isn't going to be as harsh as, say, a Diezel Herbert.

Mr Penguin and his first ever Souffle. Well done lad :)

How the time is going so quickly. Only 51 days to go :) :) :)

A weekend ahead to celebratemy Mum's 60th and dad's 65th Birthday.

All going to Dawlish Warren in Devon, where we used to go on our family holidays. Staying in the same Holiday Park as well. Last time I went was around 1987 and 6 of us went! and this time there will 18 of us hitting the place. Its going to cold, wet but it will be frigging brilliant.

A great weekend only soured by a fuckwit (not with us) who couldn't handle his drink and decided instead of thumping his wife he would kick crap out of our car

Have had a 14 hour day working on a children's ward. It has been Go Live day and the project I have worked on bringing to life for two years is now up and running. The application works and it offers some tangible benefits that improve care. It's a really good feeling. :happy:.

I'm going to the match tonight and not the exam at college (piece of piss multiple choice CSCS card type questions) then multiple beers in Goose and Moon till last orders at midnight!!!

Fizzwolf, I am sensing a common theme in every one of your posts :)

Don't knock it! I feel quite virtuous when I read about the fizz antics and I am the arch-pisshead

Back