• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Going to watch some cricket on telly,my very first attempt.I wonder how long I'll last. :)

Well that was a load of rubbish,they're not even wearing white sweaters.

Good luck YW. With you experience you should walk it.

Thanks Johnny. They want me to come in and watch a couple of the sessions they put on, and then take my own and see how it goes. Was literally a 5 minute chat about what happens next rather than asking me very much about what I've done previously.

Finally pick up the keys to the house today at 3pm and then the madness of moving before Monday while I'm currently booked to work late shifts on Friday and Saturday! Hoping to hear that I've got Saturday off otherwise Mrs Darlo will go ape shit mental!

At least it's the international break Darlo!

Cannock Radio is on the front of the Express and Star today so I'm very pleased.

That today I was able to wash me hair for the first time since me headbang.

Almost feel human again :)

Finally pick up the keys to the house today at 3pm and then the madness of moving before Monday while I'm currently booked to work late shifts on Friday and Saturday! Hoping to hear that I've got Saturday off otherwise Mrs Darlo will go ape shit mental!

Good for you Mike - pleased to hear that.

No doubt the move will be a pain in the arse (they always are), but after a couple of weeks you will have forgotten about it.

Cheers guys...Machin pointed out that the house number, 139, adds up to thirteen.... Not sure if he was insinuating that to be a good or bad thing? I've never really been superstisious about the numbers 7 or 13. The only number hang up I've really ever had was when I played football....If I was playing up front I had to wear number 10 and if I was playing left back I had to wear number 3 :)

Cheers guys...Machin pointed out that the house number, 139, adds up to thirteen.... Not sure if he was insinuating that to be a good or bad thing? I've never really been superstisious about the numbers 7 or 13. The only number hang up I've really ever had was when I played football....If I was playing up front I had to wear number 10 and if I was playing left back I had to wear number 3 :)

Shouldn't worry about the number - if you are going to create an artificial one then keeping adding & you end up with 4, which is half of the luckiest number in Chinese culture so you'll be fine :piano:

Up front and left back? Are you Wardinho?

I was too lightweight, couldn't tackle and couldn't head the ball properly so my manager made me do a pre-season and full season at left back. I learnt all kinds of dirty tricks and the following season he put me back up front. As I got older I reverted to full back with penalty taking duties so, in the end, more of a Thommo!

Back