• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

They've lowered the self esteem of your doors, the bastards !!!:rage:

Final mow of the year completed. Gardening is just a case of chucking stuff in the green bin as it dies for the next 4 months.

Banana and walnut bread with a smidgen of butter.

I've finally seen something on Mol Mix that I find interesting.

Emilia Clarke (Daenerys from Game of Thrones) is the niece of Kenny Hibbitt.

Never knew that!

I remember reading it when he was doing his book tour.

Just back from seeing U2. Stonking gig. Great light show, and lots of anti Brexit messages as you can imagine. Plus the crowd was incredible as its U2s hometown show. They are like a drug, always leave you wanting more. I'm not a huge fan but when I see them live, I always go away with the feeling that I need to hear more of their stuff.

Bill Bailey does a really good two minute piss take on YouTube of the edge,musically they're awesome,but my dislike of Bono overrides the musicianship.they were quality at Glastonbury though,only time I've seen them,I was in the area and thought why not

Bill Bailey does a really good two minute piss take on YouTube of the edge,musically they're awesome,but my dislike of Bono overrides the musicianship.they were quality at Glastonbury though,only time I've seen them,I was in the area and thought why not

The missus said the same- really enjoyed the gig but hated Bonos monologues. She reckons they could have played an extra four songs if he had shut up.

has anyone seen the sign language sign for donald trump? krishnan guru-murthy did it earlier on channel 4 news, signing part of a story.

Is that the one where they pat their head like a wig coming loose?

Me hubbys Pork Pie. He's nailed it :icon_lol:

I've also nailed the home made pork pie too!

Good man. Great ay it :)

For some people reading this they probably think ' fucking sad bastards' but until you have had to go without pork pie for years and then suddenly you can have pork pie at your fingertips one just cannot understand the joy this brings :icon_lol:

Me pickled onions are ready too :)

Nailing someone's pork pie sounds too much like a euphemism.

Especially if you have salad cream with it.

Nailing someone's pork pie sounds too much like a euphemism.

Especially if you have salad cream with it.

That's just your mind Bear :icon_lol:

Pickles or mustard with my pork pie, never salad cream, and NEVER with a hard boiled egg in it :)

Back