• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Good man. Great ay it :)

For some people reading this they probably think ' fucking sad bastards' but until you have had to go without pork pie for years and then suddenly you can have pork pie at your fingertips one just cannot understand the joy this brings :icon_lol:

Me pickled onions are ready too :)

It is. I'll take a week off soon to make a batch.
Home made hot water pastry and jelly and all. Last year even made some gala pies too!

It is. I'll take a week off soon to make a batch.
Home made hot water pastry and jelly and all. Last year even made some gala pies too!

Yep, hot water pastry, jelly, and meat, got it spot on. We cut into it and you'd have thought it had come from Allen Bennett's butchers in Codsall :)

Spreading mushy peas on a ham & mushroom pizza.

giphy.gif

Ham and mushroom is my favourite pizza. I think I'll leave the mushy peas with the fish fingers where they belong.

Pineapple on a pizza. For fuck's sake man.

It's a good job I like you.
Pineapple on pizza is God's own food. If there were a heaven it's clearly full off Hawaiian pizza with extra anchovies, jalapenos and possibly mushy peas (tbc though).

I don't mind pineapple on pizza if it's the only choice left. You can always pick it off if you don't want it.

"not a problem, we'll pick it out. I doubt they meant to mess us about" ;)

Pineapple on pizza is God's own food. If there were a heaven it's clearly full off Hawaiian pizza with extra anchovies, jalapenos and possibly mushy peas (tbc though).

Anchovies......just no.

Some great non-pizza toppings............ ham, pinefuckingapple, peas, etc.

Back