• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

So much pizza wrongness on this thread.

Does anyone else really dislike Pepperoni on theirs, have to pick any off my slice.
Used to love it but now get bored with it after one slice.

I don't mind thin slice or thick slice. Stuffed crust is bostin, dipped in honey mustard.

A pizza is in front of you, it's cut into 8 slices. How many slices would you eat?

All this shows is that we all have different tastes - almost anything goes on a pizza if that's your thing :icon_biggrin:

It depends. Thin bendy pizza is overrated. But a good thick crust heaped with all your fav ingredients takes some beating.

Noooo. Pizza should be thin with tons of veggie's and chilli on the top. Who wants to chew a big crust?

Noooo. Pizza should be thin with tons of veggie's and chilli on the top. Who wants to chew a big crust?

The big crust is to enhance the profits as thats cheaper than the toppings (son worked for Pizza Express so know this) - advertise things enough to make people want a particular style & watch the money roll in.

A pizza is in front of you, it's cut into 8 slices. How many slices would you eat?

at least 1 more slice than I should...

local pizza shop did a cracking topping of chinese chicken, bacon and sweetcorn.

I love a bit of sweetcorn too.

Where do people stand on Tuna on pizza?

Fust had some pizza in 1983 in Coventry, apparently it was near where the wench out of All About Eve lived.
Anyway, it was pizza that i have never tasted the like of since.....fucking magical.

Crispy Goat Cheese Poppers with honey. Heaven in a little ball :licklips:

Back