• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Muzz, he's restored my faith in fairytale endings. Congratulations to you both x

Tailgate party in your lounge with countdown to Steeler game drawing near.

:crossfingers: :crossfingers: :beerchug: :crossfingers: :crossfingers: :beerchug:

:Cheerleader: :Cheerleader: :Cheerleader: :Cheerleader: :Cheerleader:

Tailgate party in your lounge with countdown to Steeler game drawing near.

:crossfingers: :crossfingers: :beerchug: :crossfingers: :crossfingers: :beerchug:

:Cheerleader: :Cheerleader: :Cheerleader: :Cheerleader: :Cheerleader:

Looks like we get to do it all again next week :)

Going to the WWE UK Championship yesterday. I've never had any real desire to watch wrestling per se, but it was so nice to go to this event with my youngest son. We've seen (and played) football, rugby (both codes), cricket and other stuff together. So it was good to bond.

Going to the WWE UK Championship yesterday. I've never had any real desire to watch wrestling per se, but it was so nice to go to this event with my youngest son. We've seen (and played) football, rugby (both codes), cricket and other stuff together. So it was good to bond.
Lovely to hear. One of the highlights of 2016 for me was my nephew coming to play bowls with me for a couple of months. Hoping he'll play the full season this year!

At last, 'Victoria ' is being shown over here. Really enjoying it.

Made it to & from work without falling :)
Also on leaving work, it was blue dark, not black dark. Might be racing the sunset home soon.

Making it to 2.30 in the morning without falling asleep. There's still life in the ole gal after all.

Unfortunately I've now got the munchies and for some reason I'm wanting a Pot Noodle.

I occasionally like a Pot Noodle. Chicken & Mushroom only, though I have enjoyed Curry in the past. I can't have them very often though as they can tend to give me gut ache.

Probably because they are negative nutrition

Chicken wonton soup is ace, make it myself from time to time too..

Watching Wolves v Liverpool
Cadillac 24 hour race at Daytona
Federer v Nadal
NFL Pro Bowl
Ice Hockey All Star game

Weekends like these, love em :)

Pro Bowl is a waste of time. Never any good.

Back