• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Doors locked, customary "oven" check, bags in boot, see you on the otherside of the Atlantic! :)

Hopefully I'll really like me hair today after I've had the chop and come out feeling like a new woman.

But then on the other hand I might be blarting.

Love getting a txt from the sister saying ' fancy popping down the pub tonight '

Oh go on then :icon_lol:

Almost 40 hours no sleep, (Can't sleep on a plane) made it to the hotel to a mixed kebab...welcome home me! :D

Getting into the wrong car outside the shop and only realising when the fella said ' you can come with me if you like love' then seeing me sister creased... 2 cars down!

Classic :icon_lol:

Getting into the wrong car outside the shop and only realising when the fella said ' you can come with me if you like love' then seeing me sister creased... 2 cars down!

Classic :icon_lol:

I blame the sausage roll I was opening at the time.

A choice of two depending on whether you want a Carvery or to select off the menu. I will PM you later.

Carvery Frankie. Me sisters sat navs bost so we could end up fucking anywhere to be honest!!!

That's fine Susie, I know just the place. And it is impossible to get lost. I will pm you the details.

Frank - Sue can't get in the right side of a car and is used to driving on the right - you might want to roll back from "impossible".

Back