• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

There are some very shady goings on from hoteliers in the world of TripAdvisor, apparently.

Yeah I read about that, but I think genuine reviews are pretty easy to distinguish. Especially if they come with photos!

TripAdvisor - I bloody love reading through the highest rated restaurants in places I'm going to. Currently looking at good places to eat when I go on holiday and some of them sound amazing.

Greek seafood restaurant in the middle of Rhodes Old Town with rave reviews and photos that make you salivate? Yes please.

Rhodes old town is brilliant. so many resturaunts, and so many are roof top with excellant views over the city.

Rhodes old town is brilliant. so many resturaunts, and so many are roof top with excellant views over the city.

Yeah I saw some of those Pav. I think we're intending on having a whole day exploring the old town, and on another day we'll do a boat trip and find somewhere in Old Town for a meal after we get back to the harbour. Spoilt for choice!!

I did text her to prewarn her about it, there's no way that poor girl should be forced into that kind of humiliation :)

Liam Neeson's voice. Bet that bloke could get any woman to do anything just by opening his mouth.

Well I will swallow a huge humble pie - The Money Shop have just given me €35 more for my money than the next best rate in Wolves. Even beat the online amount I could have got by €5. A free night on the piss in Spain from The Money Shop. I even oppologised to the woman who served me saying "I never thought I'd see the day I'd use one of these places".

Lazy Sunday afternoons :)

Creamy head on a pint :)

Gigantic air hockey table gone to kids next door :)

Huge wooden football table gone to kids next door :)

I have half a basement empty :)

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: I've just had to google what Vanilla Sex means.

Being woken up by a cat rubbing your face. I'd forgotten what that felt like.

Better than how I got woke the other night.....a fucking massive spider walking across my face!!
That happened to me once, tried to brush it off and the bastard thing bit me. I looked like the elephant man for at least a week.

Back