• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timmy II wannabe

And he is just linking the Rumours page.

It is written that Newcastle United and Wolverhampton Wanderers are very eager for Badou Ndiaye. The number Stoke City wants is 21 million pounds. If this number is sold, 50 percent of the sales profit is required by Galatasaray, the average of 1 million euros puts the vault.

From Twitter. Been linked a few times this summer.

Done nothing to make me think he was better than our N'Diaye and that price is absurd.

So...

Mina is the "awesome centre back" that Nixon was blathering on about? I would be fucking all over that. The other name I heard about that was Cahill but I put that down as nonsense

Sturaro is absolute fucking quality. Again yes fucking please. Assuming that CM 2 is Zinchenko, then Joao Mario isn't happening (Dan does happy dance) unless Mario is the CM and we are going all Pep and classing Zinchenko as the LWB. Just leaves the other wing back to fill from the rumour mill.

If that lot came off there would be a spaff explosion.

Badou is no better than Alf was - and at the price quoted then it would be a pointless acquisition

Might just as well have bought Alf for a whole lot less - ultimately would be very surprised in either turn up again with us

So...

Mina is the "awesome centre back" that Nixon was blathering on about? I would be fucking all over that. The other name I heard about that was Cahill but I put that down as nonsense

Sturaro is absolute fucking quality. Again yes fucking please. Assuming that CM 2 is Zinchenko, then Joao Mario isn't happening (Dan does happy dance) unless Mario is the CM and we are going all Pep and classing Zinchenko as the LWB. Just leaves the other wing back to fill from the rumour mill.

If that lot came off there would be a spaff explosion.

Don't forget Silva on loan.

Where does Rashford fit in though?...the Cav upgrade?

This is much better than endless links to Hugill

Kris Commons, every year from about 2004 to 2010.

Is Chris Wood off this summer's menu then?

Not convinced about Mina on either side side of a back three to be honest from what I've seen. Routinely pulled into the channels for Barca and made to look like a right mug. His performance against Levante was up there with the worse I've seen from a professional.

Sturaro isn't flashy but would be a good signing.

Can't see us signing Mina when we haven't sold Berra yet...

We were linked with Sturaro right at the start of July when his agent said we had some interest along with Newcastle and Southampton.

Also, late to this one, but sorry, I'll be livid if we sell Cav.

I really can't comprehend everyone throwing around "cav upgrade"???? I mean ffs has everyone forgotten last season so quickly?

he was our most consistent attacking player the entire 2nd half of the season. he single handedly brought games back to life when coming back off the bench. he was at times the only attacker putting effort in and building play up, whether bench or starter.

I also don't understand how Jota is now somehow irreplaceable-status when he had a very subpar 2nd half. not that I'm shitting on Jota, I'm very happy we've signed him, but to somehow imply he's an unquestionable starter for our future while cav is OK to send off???

mind is boggled. I would be very unhappy if he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back