• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being linked to Gary Cahill.

DW will love that one.

I mentioned that yesterday. I think it is someone looking at Nixon's tweet and picking Cahill as a possible, whereas I think it might actually relate to Mina.

Just heard my first bit of ITK knowledge ever. How exciting.

Anyway, apparently Wolves have asked the company that deals with the players’ housing to find them four more luxury properties ASAP. At first we assumed two of these would be for Rui and Raul, but a further update indicates that these are in addition to their properties.

Obviously they could just be lining up houses for whoever we sign, but the suggestion is they are being lined up for known recipients.

I won’t believe it til they are seen in Asda!

In all seriousness - thanks for sharing!

Just heard my first bit of ITK knowledge ever. How exciting.

Anyway, apparently Wolves have asked the company that deals with the players’ housing to find them four more luxury properties ASAP. At first we assumed two of these would be for Rui and Raul, but a further update indicates that these are in addition to their properties.

Obviously they could just be lining up houses for whoever we sign, but the suggestion is they are being lined up for known recipients.

Thanks mate - ITKness always appreciated!

“Mr Fix It” Mendes. Why did I even click on it ha

Nikolas Alek who broke every Rui story had just tweeted:

Big news Wolves fans.

Monday you will have a very, very nice surprise.

He's asked me not to say the name but he's a Portuguese international and he's one or Rui's best friends.

The Wolves project is taking shape ��

Adrien Silva maybe? He's sharing an apartment with Run apparently.

That's a shout actually judging by the second tweet delighted with the last part of this too!

I love how none of you have guessed the right player yet.

Trust me. You won't be expecting this.

On a side note, Rui is very happy at Wolves so far. He's moving out of the hotel he's been in to his new home in Monday.

Joao Moutinho another one nobody would be expecting.

Won't be a Sporting player I imagine (was thinking Coentrao) so I reckon Moutinho too.

Edit: Actually he won loan wasn't he?

Moutinho a bit too similar to Neves, don't see how he'd fit into out team. Plus he's got to be on an absolute fortune at Monaco, as he was signed when they were chucking money around like confetti.

To be fair having two of Neves would be the dream

Might be Danilo Pereira.
Would be a big risk with the knee injury.

Could be a Benfica player. Might not have played in the same club as Rui but lived in the same city... Dias?

Diqg3WbX0AEZmb0.jpg:large

Fuck knows, someone put it on Twitter not long ago. The deadline day thing got me a bit confused as well, and the "late bid".

Well this guy reckons it's Martins:

@JohnEXAgent
Wolves set to beat Atletico Madrid to the signing of Gelson Martins. Deal expected to be done by Monday
#WWFC

His timeline has loads of stuff right before it's happened recently, but I don't know if he's just been deleting the wrong ones to look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back