• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When your friends buy you such lovely presents all the time, you don't need stickers.

8c9980847403e3ccaa05d39eb8eecc96.jpg

You need the sticker to complete the collection

We're waiting on the exclusive Oscillating Wildly interview for that.

Few more bits I’ve received news on:

If we get the centre back we want then Batth could go if the right bid comes in. Hause may also be loaned out until January, again if the right club comes in.
We want two wing-back and two CMs.
Cav will be allowed to leave if we find a better option. Unpopular I know, but the club don’t see he has as much Premier League potential as Costa and Jota. £14/15m wanted for Cav.
Does that imply that the club has one specific CB in mind or am I reading too much into that?

Does that imply that the club has one specific CB in mind or am I reading too much into that?

I read it as we have a "really good" target and if he signs it's ta ta for Danny

Mina was class for Colombia in the World Cup and Sturaro is fantastic. Yes please on both.

I doubt we'll get either.

Been busy the last few days, but clearly nothing of interest has occurred - 19 days to the closure of the window & anyone coming in right at the end will have very limited time to integrate before the first league game.

What we have now is capable of surviving, but that's not really all we want to do - the next 10 days will be a crucial period.

Sturaro is kind of Jack of all trades midfielder IIRC. But I also don't recall him being too good.

Sturaro is kind of Jack of all trades midfielder IIRC. But I also don't recall him being too good.

He's exactly what we need next to Ruben. Box to box, does the lot, good passer. Ideally you'd want someone who gets a few more goals but you can't have everything.

Mina was class for Colombia in the World Cup and Sturaro is fantastic. Yes please on both.

I doubt we'll get either.

I'm with you here. I'd take both. Mina on one side and Boly on the other would be the biggest two defenders I've ever seen in a Wolves shirt. Douglas will have a field day on corners.

Not seen much of Sturaro but by all accounts the word 'dogged' best describes him. Alex Rae mk II

Mina is absolute class. I'd be all over that.

Mina would be an unbelievable signing. Surely not?!

Saw Sturaro linked on Twitter a few days ago but thought it looked a bit of a dodgy account so didn't give it too much thought.

Realistically we are not going to sign 'word beating' players at this stage of the Club's journey as they aren't going to come to a club newly promoted however much hype the press put out re us.

As long as they are either an upgrade on a position we already have the numbers for or are a sensible level of quality for positions where we are lacking then that's probably what we can achieve - both Mina & Sturaro look to fill that definition

We've already got one world class player.

I defy anyone to name me 10 better central midfielders than Ruben Neves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back