• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having just seen Zinchenko interviewed briefly on SSN I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him join us soon. "For now I am a City player, but who knows what will happen in the future, I'm ready for anything that can happen"... Or words to that effect.

Just means he knows he has to leave and has offers.

AC Milan's sporting director has confirmed that we've made a loan bid for Andre Silva.

AC Milan's sporting director has confirmed that we've made a loan bid for Andre Silva.

Is that the report from O Jogo? I thought they were just reporting the Turkish press who are working for Galatasaray who have also made a loan bid?

Is that the report from O Jogo? I thought they were just reporting the Turkish press who are working for Galatasaray who have also made a loan bid?
There's a direct quote from him floating about somewhere.

O Jogo

"Massimo Mirabelli, the Sporting Director of the Rossoneri, said: "We have invested heavily in André and Gattuso will still test him on the pitch. If it does not work, we want him to play in a top club "he said, before confirming that there were offers from Wolverhampton, led by Nuno Espírito Santo, and Galatasaray."

Few more bits I’ve received news on:

If we get the centre back we want then Batth could go if the right bid comes in. Hause may also be loaned out until January, again if the right club comes in.
We want two wing-back and two CMs.
Cav will be allowed to leave if we find a better option. Unpopular I know, but the club don’t see he has as much Premier League potential as Costa and Jota. £14/15m wanted for Cav.

Few more bits I’ve received news on:

If we get the centre back we want then Batth could go if the right bid comes in. Hause may also be loaned out until January, again if the right club comes in.
We want two wing-back and two CMs.
Cav will be allowed to leave if we find a better option. Unpopular I know, but the club don’t see he has as much Premier League potential as Costa and Jota. £14/15m wanted for Cav.

Thanks GFFH - we not looking for another striker then too?

I would agree that Cav isn't in the same league as Jota and Costa. Very good player, would have been an absolute legend in another time but if we can do better then let's do it. We're in a different stratosphere now to the past.

Whereas Jota and Helder can be whatever they want to be.

I see Cav as a real impact player off the bench, rather than a starter. But it would have to be some improvement to see him go. Would be very surprised if we accepted anything less than £15m for him, though!

I would agree that Cav isn't in the same league as Jota and Costa. Very good player, would have been an absolute legend in another time but if we can do better then let's do it. We're in a different stratosphere now to the past.

Whereas Jota and Helder can be whatever they want to be.

AT....jpg

Urgh...

For the avoidance of doubt, I do not want the circus freak ahead of Cav.

I just wonder if the sticker book is actually a ruise of an impending striker.

"I don't give a shit about Andre fucking Silva - does anyone have swapsies for #132?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back