• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also seen a quote from an Italian journalist asking 'would you rather play for Naopli or got fight relegation from the prem' it's linked on the Bleacher Report app.

Haha! I’ve got enough mates involved now you’d think they would be more sharing but it’s very hush hush in recruitment. My friend in academy is more relaxed with info.
If you do become ITK please go down the route of 'I've been told big news, but I can't say what, but it will surprise you'. They are my favourite.

If you do become ITK please go down the route of 'I've been told big news, but I can't say what, but it will surprise you'. They are my favourite.

And if you are provided with some inside info never, EVER use the word “imminent”.

Yep, because if it never comes off everyone's forgot what you've said anyway, if anything does ever come off you are elevated to hero status :)

I remember getting banned from molmix for feeding info to a random forummer as an itk which he then made public. Went on for weeks, got some bits right and his #boardrep went through the roof until I started a thread out of nowhere telling everyone I was his source and it was all rehashed rumours and guess work

I remember getting banned from molmix for feeding info to a random forummer as an itk which he then made public. Went on for weeks, got some bits right and his #boardrep went through the roof until I started a thread out of nowhere telling everyone I was his source and it was all rehashed rumours and guess work

how-to-party-or-what.gif

I remember the thread where you came clean.

Watergate had nothing on Woppiogate.

I remember it well, a lot of people took the internet way too seriously that day.

I remember that, Wop :icon_lol:

A discussion between me & you on Facebook about it actually came up on my Facebook memories the other day and I was having a right laugh about it then! Everyone was FURIOUS!

If Louis does get ITK then he gets an automatic upgrade to the Mod Cave and you lot can suck it!

I didn't think it was funny. You let a lot of people down.

A lot of good men died that day.

People do bring it on themselves to a point, any time anyone pops up with supposed inside info (even if they have zero credentials) then you end up with legions of posters literally begging them for more. It's happened on here before. So demeaning.

A good indication of how far we have come that someone could WUM a forum that we were signing Billy Sharp and people were gutted it wasn't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back