• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a wolves scout friend and he don't know shit :)

So 33 games is 'well tested'? As only than a handful of apps that is his entire prem experience. He wasnt anything special so would be a waste of a transfer that.

Bunch of wotsit flying around on the twitter that we had a deal agreed for Patricio and then their president (who, as we know, is a bit special) decided to jack the price at the last minute

Neves-esque reveal with the new kit? Not quite as exciting tbh.

The same has been plastered in the news today.

For a 20M fee it aint a bad sign, although I don't know if he's good enough for us. Never liked him much.

It sounds far too complex a story to be bullshit?

If it is true, i bet Patricio is pissed off, dream move to Napoli scuppered, then dream (!) move to Wolves scuppered..

Their President is an absolute loon. No surprise whatsoever if it's true.

The frogs chairman probably wanted to do to Patricio the same he did to Adrien Silva when he moved to Leicester. Delays after delays and the poor guy could not play football until January.

Smart move by Patricio for sure asking for release.

Opens the door for a lot of Sporting players to leave as well. Bruno Fernandes, William Carvalho, Gelson Martins, Bas Dost, Battaglia, Acuna...

Im in Lisbon atm, Sporting fans are furious. Wrong day to wear my Wolves shirt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back