• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good competition for Saïss if he comes here, probably rules out signing Alfred.

Seems like Talisca is off to one of the top 6 according to Gunes the Besiktas manager. Confirmed they're not signing him and said he agreed to sign with an English club a while ago but seemed to indicate it wasn't us.

Twitter seems to suggest he's going to man u.

db05e46e40560cf92ce99754760ad658.jpg

e138d905fc0df19290cd2dacd5cfb7e2.jpg

Not another summer of Talisca rumours, surely?! :icon_lol:

Signing in 2 weeks....

Now its Liverpool that are signing Talisca?

Skysports say "Besiktas boss Senol Gunes has suggested that Liverpool have secured an agreement with Brazilian playmaker Anderson Talisca.

Talisca, who has been on loan at Besiktas for the past two seasons, has been linked with the Reds in recent months and the Turkish club’s coach Gunes believes the 24-year-old has an agreement in place to move to Anfield.

“He [Talisca] was about to leave last winter. He will not be with us any longer because he already has an agreement with another club. He will be (the) rival of Cenk Tosun, who we sold to Everton,” he is quoted as saying on TMW."

Thats only the list of those not being offered new deals, so Collins and Hayden still under contract. I guess the transfer listed players will follow shortly

Yeah, but they should have been running out of contract.

Deslandes too.

So we've extended those deals at some point...for what reason I do not know.

Joel Whittingham

Is he the left back we saw at Bala, Mr Deutsch?

If it is, no shock he isn't progressing with us

Yeah, but they should have been running out of contract.

Deslandes too.

So we've extended those deals at some point...for what reason I do not know.

Would presume they are all in the final year. I think Deslandes signed a 2 year deal last summer (before Nuno arrived I think)

Is he the left back we saw at Bala, Mr Deutsch?

If it is, no shock he isn't progressing with us

That's the one.

We're still so rubbish at updating on these contracts. Hayden is the baffling one. It's now nearly three years since he had an absolutely shocking spell at Newport in L2. Struggled to get in Telford's team last season and ended up at Stourbridge. He's 21 now. Harsh to say but players like that have no place here.

Is Allan the kid who spent some time on loan in Scotland? Thought he was tipped for big things at one point.

He was the youngest ever player to appear in Scottish football I think, 14 when he played for Airdrie.

We sent him to Clyde in the first half of this season and he didn't do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back